IGNORED

Is it possible for Guitar Hero to be too sweet?

BigHitta
Note: This thread is 5559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What's your opinion on guitar hero?

• I love guitar hero, playing it constantly!!!
    • Not a big fan, I'll stick with Master Cheif and Halo.
    • I own a Wii and currently can't play guitar hero, I envy 360 owners.

I love Guitar Hero, it is such a refreshing game in an industry filled with copycats and lackluster new ideas. Don't get me wrong, I love my FPS's but guitar hero is the greatest game ever. Period.

On a side note, how many Xbox 360 owners are pissed off that Rocking the 80's is only available for ps2. I am an 80's addict, so when I see I Ran by A Flock of Seagulls, I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister, Play With Me by Extreme and Holy Diver by Dio and I can't play them I get very upset. It's like an itch I can't scratch because I gave my ps2 to my nephew.

For those who know play Guitar Hero, leave a comment about anything, what difficulty your playing, what song you passed, (how hard it is switching from medium to hard and getting used to the orange.........we've all been there .) The other day I beat Sweet Child O' Mine on Expert , beat that!

Driver: Speed Pro D 9.5*

3 Wood: 904F4 15.5*

Hybrid: 585.H 19*Irons: MP-32 4-PWWedges: 52* CG12 DSG 58* CG12 DSG 64* CG12 DSGPutter: custom Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-SlantBall: Pro V1x

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Guitar Hero!!! Im only 15 so I wont know much of the 80's songs, and Guitar Hero II i didnt like so much because i barely knew any of the songs. Guitar Hero III Comes out October 28th so im excited for that, because i dont have any of them, i just play them at friends but i love the games!!! I can only play on medium right now though.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I love playing guitar hero, so much I do it 3 or 4 nights a week out at various bars and such........acoustic only.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

I bought Guitar Hero I and II and played them for quite a long time. I even purchased God of War II and left it sitting for a month before even opening it because I was so busy on my Gibson controller. Having it on a university campus was huge, everybody was over all the time. Unfortunately, after 6-8 months or so of each game, I found myself getting slightly bored with it. I found my way back to other games (currently: Knights of the Old Republic) that offered less linear gameplay and more interesting multiplayer modes. It was a blast while I enjoyed it, I just couldn't get into it anymore.

I've only played it once, but was begging for more. That is a really really fun game.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I got it for PS2 but I then traded it in along with my PS2 for a 360 and some games...I've yet to amass enough money to get the 360 version.

What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

Beat GH 2 on expert a few months back. Love the game!

In my stand Bag:

R7 Superquad 10.5* Fujikura REAX 65-S
Hi-Bore XLS 19* Hybrid Dynamic Gold S300
MP-60 4 thru PW Dynamic Gold S300 .588 REG 54* SW Vokey 58* LWSTX Greeny IV putter

Am I one of the only people who absolutely can't stand the game? It seems like that when I talk around to other people also. I guess I'd rather learn to play a real guitar than spend time with a fake one. I'm also not a very big video game guy either so that probably doesn't help much.
My Clubs
Driver: HiBore XL 10.5*
3-Wood: SS-01
Hybrid: 503H 22*
Irons: Deep Red II TourSand Wedge: CG10 56*Lob Wedge: CG10 60*Putter: V Foil GT M6.4KBall: ProV1

• Administrator
I own a Wii, but I sure as heck don't envy any 360 owners.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I love this game. I just got it a week back and can't stop playing it it's so fun. Can't wait for Guitar Hero III to come out, can you buy that seperately without a new guitar? Or do the guitars get updated each time.
In My Bag:
Driver: Cobra F Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
3 Wood: Cobra F Speed 15°, Aldila NV 55g Regular
Irons: Cobra 2300 I/M 3-PW
Wedge: Cobra M 54°Putter: Yes! SophiaBall: TaylorMade TP Red

Love GH2, but unfortunately, I'm sans Xbox 360 right now as Microsoft is putting it's magic touch on repairing it. Just about the only way GH2 could get better is when Rock Band comes out. I might skip GH3 and just wait for Rock Band.

http://www.rockband.com/index.php?do=/public/

If you've never heard of Rock Band - it's GH on steroids with support for 2 guitars (presumable a lead and a bass), drums, and vocals. Basically combining GH2 and Karaoke Revolution. Can't wait.

I bought I and II for my kids at Christmas and the wireless guitar that looks like the old flying z from the 80's hair bands. It's a cool game, but it kills my wrists. I have big hands and it's just too small. Did anyone hear about Joel Zumaya, the Detroit Tigers pitcher, who hurt his wrist last season playing it hours on end. He missed time at the end of the season and was not quite right in the playoffs.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Guest ShadowXOR
I liked Guitar Hero at first but it got old fast for me. I've been playing Dance Dance Revolution for years so I enjoy rhythm games... I guess it's the music. I don't know. My fiance loves it and plays all the time (Guitar Hero).

Master Chief is my boy....and i have to play on my friends 360 the new 360 core price is $279.99!!!!!!!

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Guest ShadowXOR
Master Chief is my boy....and i have to play on my friends 360

No one should buy a Core. The Xbox Live Marketplace, Xbox Live Arcade, and more are a huge part of why the 360 is so great, and without a hard drive they are useless. Get the one with the hard drive at least, you don't need the big one, the 20GB is enough.

Note: This thread is 5559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!