IGNORED

2013 Solheim Cup Discussion Thread

Tontj5
Note: This thread is 3874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Motley01

Quote:

Originally Posted by kw purp

I just can't get enough Solheim Cup action. I am on the edge of my seat for every second of coverage.

Seriously though who gives a f***

Typical New Yorker. Wow sometimes......

Really...

Originally Posted by barbm12thtee

Quote:

Originally Posted by kw purp

I just can't get enough Solheim Cup action. I am on the edge of my seat for every second of coverage.

Seriously though who gives a f***

Seriously? I do!

Yeah, really some fun golf.  I admit that I don't usually watch the LPGA Tour when it's televised, but I like match play.  The Ryder Cup/Solheim Cup format just makes for good viewing.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Looked to be in the 340 range with 287 to middle for her second, which she knocked over the green. My parents are movers and shakers around town. I'm already working them to get us out on Colorado Golf Club as guests. Really sorry I turned down their offer to take me tomorrow.

Dave :-)

Cat fight!  One of the Euro caddies gave Paula Creamer a putt while she was about to hit it and she got pissed.  Creamer's reason for putting was to show Lexi the line and caddies can't give putts

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Cat fight!  One of the Euro caddies gave Paula Creamer a putt while she was about to hit it and she got pissed.  Creamer's reason for putting was to show Lexi the line and caddies can't give putts b2_tongue.gif

LOL! No cat fight since Lexi made her birdie putt

Originally Posted by barbm12thtee

LOL! No cat fight since Lexi made her birdie putt

Mike McLoughlin

Yeah that was good to see.  Great match tomorrow would be Lexi vs Pettersen

Pettersen is a veteran and true competitor. Lexi a rookie may have trouble with that one. But Lexi against anyone else I wouldn't even question it, like I am here. But yeah I'd like to see a Pettersen/Thompson matchup. When do they announce, probably early am?

Odd question. Is Creamer using a Ping putter?

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa

Odd question. Is Creamer using a Ping putter?

Yes, one of the TR Anser models

Mike McLoughlin

Pressel, Creamer and Wie make me sick.

It's one thing to be competitive, but they are really showing their true personalities here. Revolting.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I hope nobody at the courses I play ever takes 30 minutes to figure out what to do when they hit the ball in the hazard. SMH

"While we're young"!!!

I hope nobody at the courses I play ever takes 30 minutes to figure out what to do when they hit the ball in the hazard. SMH "While we're young"!!!

PGA official would have just told them, shut up and hit it from here. End of controversy. Don't want to come off as sexist, but it's a women's thing.

Bill M

Managed to get two tickets to the final day tomorrow and am looking forward to it! Will anyone else here be there as well?

Also, did anyone else see the deal where the European caddie conceded Paula Creamer's par putt (while she was standing over it) which was on Lexi Thompson's line for birdie? I remember that taking a bit of a discussion with the rules official on figuring out whether caddies have the power to concede putts (they don't) and whether Paula Creamer would have been able to putt out without penalty even with the concession (she would have disqualified Lexi Thompson's score on that hole).

Note: This thread is 3874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!