IGNORED

2013 Solheim Cup Discussion Thread

Tontj5
Note: This thread is 3852 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The American putting was pretty weak down the stretch and Kerr and Pressel just couldn't hit wedges into the green. Let's hope for a rally tomorrow.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa

The American putting was pretty weak down the stretch and Kerr and Pressel just couldn't hit wedges into the green. Let's hope for a rally tomorrow.

Let hopes but I think the hill they need to climb is going to be pretty steep.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

They really need. the core singles to grab a few holes early to boost moral of team

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I've never really watched women's golf before this and the last round of the British Open, but I'd admit that it's a lot of fun. The Europeans just seemed to be on fire today, and the Americans absolutely could not hole any putts. I think two Americans in the fourball had 5-6 foot putts on 17 and both of them missed the putts. Granted, it was a really tough green and pin position, but you'd expect one of them to make a putt from that range.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Have you noticed how freaking stupid the American girls look in those outfits? The girls from Europe are smoking the Americans, both in game play, and looks ;)

I watch for the golf, tho. Heh.

Europeans have discovered a PED that makes putts go in the hole from everywhere in team formats (men and women).

I'm not too thrilled with the whining about rulings when you lose and am even less thrilled with running off of the green to the next tee box before the other team putts out. That opens the door for the crowd to also start moving before the other player putts.

I like the way the european girls just go about there busines. I am sick of seeing the american girls with there ribbons in there hair and the us flag stickers on there face. Is this a fashion show or a golf match? Wie and Creamer running to the next tee was a bush league move. I love Angela Stanford she just plays and gets that I am going to punch you in the face I am so pissed look. Hopefully they can mount a come back today in singles. GO USA!!!

Count me in the group that does not like the poor sportsmanship of:

1. massively celebrating making a putt that has not won the hole

2. walking off the green while the opponent is making their putt

Add in all the drama antics with the little stickers on the cheeks and ribbons in the hair and the constant over use of the "I love my country", "I love Meg". "I love Christie" ...etc. C'mon girls, play some good golf already and let that speak for itself.

It seems as if the Euro girls show up to play golf while the American girls show up to be liked. Is it any wonder the Euro girls are winning big?

The Americans behavior is borish and the "can't see me" stuff is clownish.

I hope the Euros trounce them.

Then maybe the Americans will start working on their short game. They've got all the tools at their disposal, but it takes work. They're not showing it.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

In my opinion the Euro women have prepped better on and around the greens than the Americans. Sure I don't know this for certain, but it is just an opinion from watching how my better the Euros have been around the greens.

Michael

The Americans should all come out today no makeup no stupid ribbons,and just play golf. The whole "cant see me" thing is soooooo 2009.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

I have to agree that the sportsmanship they have shown sucks and just make them arrogant with not being able to back it up. I have Friends from England, they are very proud people even if you loose you show respect for the winner and the game.

So with that said will the American Team win?

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

I admit it is embarrassing to watch some of the US women behave the way they have. The "you can't see me", walking off before hole completed, and overly celebrating after a birdie. The ribbons, face painting, fingernails, is this an attempt at showing team unity and gamesmanship? Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be working. Makes the team look clownish, as another poster pointed out. The European team is low key going about their business and getting it done. Of course I still want the US team to win. And if they lose I hope they do it with grace.

Have you noticed how freaking stupid the American girls look in those outfits? The girls from Europe are smoking the Americans, both in game play, and looks ;) I watch for the golf, tho. Heh.

"Outfits"? What's wrong with the US Women's team uniforms?

These types of competition seem to promote the worst of the jingoist behavior of Americans. Boorish to say the least. Makes you want to cheer for the other team.

Bill M

American girls are acting like spoiled bitches and also can't putt. I am tired of seeing the constant head hanging. One girl leaves a 40 ft eagle putt 1.5ft short for easy birdie. She hangs her head and acts like the putt would've gone in on any other day. Give me a break. And let's not even talk about Paula Creamer's putting!!

Aaand Paula is now crying. Pretty sure that was a cry face. This is pathetic but I can't stop watching. Love it when a 17 year old euro girl makes birdie to take a hole, and she offers a modest hand wave. But an American makes par to halve a hole and she stomps fist pumps and sings God bless America.

Aaand Paula is now crying. Pretty sure that was a cry face. This is pathetic but I can't stop watching. Love it when a 17 year old euro girl makes birdie to take a hole, and she offers a modest hand wave. But an American makes par to halve a hole and she stomps fist pumps and sings God bless America.

Yes I too saw a cry face. Three-putting!

Note: This thread is 3852 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!