IGNORED

My Swing (Kelzzy)

Kelzzy
Note: This thread is 3788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

So.... You played once in a month.  And shot over 73.  Nice work.

I was going to write that I also shot over 73, every round.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Lihu

I was going to write that I also shot over 73, every round.

Not EVERY round, sometimes it gets too dark and I have to stop after 15

Originally Posted by RandallT

More importantly, what happened to Shorty? I'd have enjoyed his take on the Dalton threads. Lol

Yeah, I thought he was going to have a good time in there.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by GHIN0011458

What?? What does that even mean. Anyone who can hold together getting up and down most of the time and hit 10 greens can shoot a 73 especially if the putter is hot. I can't take that comment serious. Swing looks okay.. 73 from the tips would be hard to believe on a 7200 yard course if 9 iron is only going 140. But yeah I think you can shoot a 73. You have basic fundamentals.. the only thing I noticed was your weight in your follow through with the driver. People like to hate. Go play in a tournament and post your rounds too..

One thing I find crazy is it is almost like people do not believe that a lot of people out there can shoot low 70's.. lots of people can do that. Shooting low 70's from 7000 yards in a tournament is the next step. Then mentally being able to do it in my opinion to close out a round when it means something is the next step. A lot of guys have gorgeous swings out there. especially skinny guys.. hate those guys.

I agree with this 100 percent.

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

Indubitably.

I love that word, it's just so much fun to say out loud. The only problem is that I can't do that with a straight face.

Originally Posted by Pretzel

I love that word, it's just so much fun to say out loud. The only problem is that I can't do that with a straight face.

If Kelzzy can come in this thread trying extra hard to pretend he's cool and hip, you should be able to say indubitably with a straight face.

I like using that word, and "poppycock", every so often.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

If Kelzzy can come in this thread trying extra hard to pretend he's cool and hip, you should be able to say indubitably with a straight face.

I agree, this thread is indubitably poppycock!

So OP, will you finally concede that your swing is not exactly like TW considering that no one came in here saying HAI THAT'S JUST LIKE TIGER WOOOOW. btw where are some good quality videos of your swing if you are interested in improving etc.

• 3 months later...

>pretend

IDK I've been working on my swing, but i had to take some time off from golf cause I got really sick. But I'll be uploading higher quality vidyas.. I got a new phone so I'll post soon.

I just looked up the course in Chico through NCGA's website and the OP said he shot 73 after only 3 weeks of practice following a 5 year layoff, freaking 147 slope, I'm beyond impressed, I'm a 4.9 right now so about the same index and the best I ever did at my course from the tips was 79 at a slope of 142 and the rating is higher at mine 74.5 versus 73.5 at his. I don't know kid if your just trying to impress a bunch of older guys or try and get under some peoples skin but some of the assertions you make at times are a bit lofty.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

You know what? Free round of golf on me if you can make it down here during your winter break.

http://www.roddyranch.com/

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

OP is in Chico?  I'm going to be near there soon.

>inb4 shitstorm of sandtrappers visiting my CC..

>mfw you can't get in cause it's a CC

>tfw

:D But if you are in Chico, I'd be glad to play a round with you.. you just have to pay $40 i think to play as a guest.. or is it $10? Idk, but I'd play you as long as you're not a 40-year old creeper or something like that.

You know what? Free round of golf on me if you can make it down here during your winter break.

http://www.roddyranch.com/

Serious? I may take you up on that.. maybe I'll see. IDK where roddyranch is though.

Note: This thread is 3788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!