IGNORED

evolvr lessons saved to iPhone

Note: This thread is 3873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone know of a way to save an evolvr lesson onto an iPhone? I'd like to save my lessons to dropbox or something on my iPhone but haven't been able to figure out how. The lessons are usually too big to send as an attachment which would be the easy way. I'm sure there is a way, I'm just not tech savvy enough to figure it out myself.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I usually upload the swing videos onto youTube, set it to private, and just watch it when I can. With the same file, you can probably sync it and add it onto your iPhone via iTunes.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Does anyone know of a way to save an evolvr lesson onto an iPhone? I'd like to save my lessons to dropbox or something on my iPhone but haven't been able to figure out how. The lessons are usually too big to send as an attachment which would be the easy way. I'm sure there is a way, I'm just not tech savvy enough to figure it out myself.

Don't worry, I'm even less tech savvy than you because I don't know how to save them anywhere.  Whenever I click "download" it just starts playing.  So I watch it and try to go do it. :)

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Don't worry, I'm even less tech savvy than you because I don't know how to save them anywhere.  Whenever I click "download" it just starts playing.  So I watch it and try to go do it. :)

Well I can help you there!

When the video starts to play do a 2-finger click (or right click on PC although I've never done it on a PC) and chose the "save video as" option. Took me a while to figure that out but I did...and immediately felt like a bonifide hacker.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Well I can help you there!

When the video starts to play do a 2-finger click (or right click on PC although I've never done it on a PC) and chose the "save video as" option. Took me a while to figure that out but I did...and immediately felt like a bonifide hacker.

Sweet!  Thank you!  Of course, now I'll start having all of these old videos at my fingertips, which may not be a good thing ;)

"Today, I'll be working on something James taught me 2 years ago ..." ;)

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Sweet!  Thank you!  Of course, now I'll start having all of these old videos at my fingertips, which may not be a good thing ;)

"Today, I'll be working on something James taught me 2 years ago ..." ;)

LOL, want me to send you some of mine so you have tons of stuff to work on?

Yours in earnest, Jason.

The Dropbox experience, for me, is awful. I save all golf swing videos to Dropbox regardless of whether I access them from the iPhone or not and tried playing them from iOS - choppy, terrible control over skipping, offline doesn't work.

I use VLC, the 2010 version, the new one is just too unstable and load the swings using a laptop &iTunes; - yeah, wired is so 5 years ago, but it works. I have all the swings of pros from Golf Evolution on my phone as well plus other swings I use as a "reference" model, like Grant Waite, Robert Rock, etc... It's great to play them along with your camera side by side when you are videoing your own swing. I may look pretty geeky when I'm doing this, but I'm maximizing what's available to me and I feel so much more confident in what I'm doing because the camera doesn't lie (when you use it right.)

For Android, I download from Dropbox and play from MX Player - you can't do this on iOS, save to the filesystem, unless it's jailbroken.

My Dropbox golf swing collection is awesome, yay me, but I'm sure it doesn't come near to anything that an instructor has.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 3873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!