IGNORED

Two Aces in 1 round?

vmsea
Note: This thread is 3893 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Was playing at the UBC golf course up in Vancouver.. finished up and was getting a drink and saw the 'hole in 1' board..

there was one guy who got two spots, highlighted in red.. thought - oh cool he got two aces.. that's amazing.

Look closer, and holy @#$!  The two came on the same day, the two par 3s on the front 9..  wow..

How rare is that? it seems to be essentially "impossible".. but wanted to see others experiences..

Andrew Dodt did it in a European Tour event this year.  Nordea Masters.

Unfortunately, no cameras and no car.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-2334419/Andrew-Dodt-hits-holes-single-round-Nordea-Masters.html

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

A local guy In Albany got 3 in one month, and a 14 year old got one with his first swing ever on a golf course. http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Gish-McCormick-Carroll-defy-golfing-odds-4699745.php

Originally Posted by Crim

How about two aces....back to back!?

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/1035241/391/81-year-old-golfer-scores-back-to-back-hole-in-ones

I read about something similar to this is the latest Golf Digest or Golf Magazine. It was one of those things where they ask a bunch of different questions and get the short answers, going for a couple pages like that. I think it was the Bethpage Black head pro (if I remember the correct article) where he got his first hole in one, then hit another one right after after that wrapped in the flag and dropped in. At least that's what he said for the article.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We had a guy who made 2 aces in one of our monthly MGA tournaments this year.  As stated previously, the odds are 1 in 67million.  He was kinda funny about it.  Said it was the only way he could break 80.

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

Note: This thread is 3893 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!