IGNORED

How do I make sure I break 85 in a high school match tomorrow?

islandersfan1
Note: This thread is 3891 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I can't tell is this was meant to be serious or sarcastically humorous. Either way, you failed.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

You completely blew it. Just know you let your teammates, your coaches, your parents, your friends and your school down. Good luck sleeping at night with that on your conscience

That's not even funny...apologize.

If so, it could have been made more clear that it was a joke and it could have been quite a bit funnier. When younger people come here asking for advice, adults should not be berating them or leaving them uncertain if they are being blasted or merely the participant in some good-natured, if poorly expressed, humor.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

Guys, I don't need an apology. It was a joke... and even if it wasn't I don't need an apology, and I don't know why I would..  Oh, and yeah, our team is pretty bad, so I easily made the team.... but I played well, and It really doesn't bother me if people want to say stuff, (which wasn't the case here)..  I shot a 40 on the front, and I just got a little anxious, and ahead of myself and had a bad back.. But I played better than a 92..  btw, lighten up guys..  and thx to barbm12thtee for defending me/sticking up... I don't need to hear people say that I shot a good round or a bad round because I know what I shot, and I know what I can do to improve that....

"Golf is a game in which you yell 'fore', shoot six, and write down five".

Paul Harvey

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Guys, I don't need an apology. It was a joke... and even if it wasn't I don't need an apology, and I don't know why I would..  Oh, and yeah, our team is pretty bad, so I easily made the team.... but I played well, and It really doesn't bother me if people want to say stuff, (which wasn't the case here)..  I shot a 40 on the front, and I just got a little anxious, and ahead of myself and had a bad back.. But I played better than a 92..  btw, lighten up guys..  and thx to barbm12thtee for defending me/sticking up... I don't need to hear people say that I shot a good round or a bad round because I know what I shot, and I know what I can do to improve that....

Okay, no problem. I don't know your psyche and like Wiseguy, I didn't know if you needed ego stroking. I'm a mom with a 19yr. old son and that's what I do.

Originally Posted by Wisguy

If so, it could have been made more clear that it was a joke and it could have been quite a bit funnier. When younger people come here asking for advice, adults should not be berating them or leaving them uncertain if they are being blasted or merely the participant in some good-natured, if poorly expressed, humor.

I totaly agree, it was not cool!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Originally Posted by islandersfan1

Congratulations on making the team!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Note: This thread is 3891 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!