IGNORED

TST NorCal Golfers Outing

RPMPIRE
Note: This thread is 3519 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Again, my apologies for slacking on this.

Let's set up a date in December where we can just get some guys together and play around. Right now, December 14 or 15 looks good for me. Let's get a list going of who can make it that day and we can set up a tee time next week. I think a course in the East Bay or the Tri-Valley area is probably best for everyone logistically, but lets get some suggestions for what everyone thinks.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

Best Regards,
Ryan

:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2

Have fun and hope to see you at the So. Cal. outing.

For the "Ryder Cup", will be on the Nor. Cal. or So. Cal Team?

You know I'd have to be on the NorCal side.  I've already infiltrated the SoCal ranks, and I know how to take you guys down ;-) .

Here's some golf courses that we can try to set up an outing:

Callippe Reserve - Pleasanton

Metropolitan Golf Links - Oakland

Lake Chabot Golf Course - Oakland

Monarch Bay - San Leandro

Tilden Park - Berkeley

Skywest - Hayward

Poppy Ridge - Livermore

Wente Vineyeards - Livermore

The Bridges - San Ramon

Not familiar with any of the courses, although I've heard good things about Poppy Ridge and would like to play there sometime.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

You know I'd have to be on the NorCal side.  I've already infiltrated the SoCal ranks, and I know how to take you guys down ;-) ..

Remember I play off a 36 handicap, and everyone else is 10+ their listed handicaps. For instance, Drew is a 16 something? :-P I'm sure we'll give you guys one or two strokes. :-D

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not familiar with any of the courses, although I've heard good things about Poppy Ridge and would like to play there sometime.

I agree with poppy ridge too. If you're an NCGA member, you do get a break on the green fees. Are you available on Dec 14 or 15?

Best Regards,
Ryan

http://www.roddyranch.com/at

I'm fine with whatever we choose but I do get to have 3 guests M-F for only $20.00 including cart, this course is a very stern test and the greens are now back after October aeration.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

• 1 month later...

I agree with poppy ridge too. If you're an NCGA member, you do get a break on the green fees. Are you available on Dec 14 or 15?

Did this happen? And if not why don't we try some time this January?

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

Did this happen? And if not why don't we try some time this January?

@flopster No it hasn't happened yet, but I agree we're overdue for this to happen. I'll take the blame for this.

The weekend of the 18th and 19th should provide ample time to set something up. I'll send a PM out to the group.

Best Regards,
Ryan

The weekend of the 18-19th works for me.  Only caveat being I won't be participating if the Packers are playing at that time.  So I would prefer a Saturday date.

The weekend of the 18-19th works for me.  Only caveat being I won't be participating if the Packers are playing at that time.  So I would prefer a Saturday date.

However they have Saturday games also during the playoffs, don't know why I would know that being a raider fan :cry: .

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

However they have Saturday games also during the playoffs, don't know why I would know that being a raider fan .

We won't really find out the playoff schedule until January 12 so let's just set it up for that weekend. If the Niners are still playing then I might have to see too.

Best Regards,
Ryan

However they have Saturday games also during the playoffs, don't know why I would know that being a raider fan .

The 18th/19th weekend is the weekend of the conference championships, so they only play on Sunday that weekend.  Anything before that, and they play on Saturdays.

Best Regards,
Ryan

The 18th/19th weekend is the weekend of the conference championships, so they only play on Sunday that weekend.  Anything before that, and they play on Saturdays.

OK you know better than me, like I said my team has not played a playoff game in over decade so I just assumed Saturdays will have football till superbowl sunday.

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

I should be able to make that work.......

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

I should be able to make that work.......

Okay, we at least have a foursome in me, Brandon, Ron, and Flopster (sorry don't know your first name) all in four different areas - Sacramento, Concord, San Francisco, and Hayward. Hoping to at least get one more foursome in.

Best Regards,
Ryan

Hello everyone.

What is the course that everyone settled on?  Depending on where it is, I would like to try to make it happen.

Rocky

Note: This thread is 3519 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!