• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sportsnut

Willson Staff Duo - Good Ball!!

6 posts in this topic

Well I tried these today, good off the driver, irons and putter. good distance and fly nice I was very impressed with how they played, helped me shoot 86 IMHO, worth the price.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Originally Posted by sportsnut

Well I tried these today, good off the driver, irons and putter. good distance and fly nice I was very impressed with how they played, helped me shoot 86 IMHO, worth the price.

I received 2 of these balls free sometime last year when ordering a dozen srixons online.

I think an actual rock would have felt better off of my irons than the duo - but that is why there are so many different balls to choose from.

Awards and Achievements

I used the Staff Duo for a round last weekend. I will continue to use it (I have 24 to lose!), but I prefer the feel of the Bridgestone E6, which feels softer to me.

I love the Wilson Staff 50 ball. Cheap and plays very nice for the price!

They play pretty well, very comparable to the DT Solos. They are a little longer off the tee for me but have pretty similar spin on approach shots. For the price I'm happy with them.

Awards and Achievements

I found a few this summer and they felt really soft, too soft. Probably not the best comparison but not unlike the E6, another marshmallow.

Awards and Achievements