Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tiger and Stevie: It's All Good

3 posts in this topic

If you were looking for a good laugh to break the withering playoff tension bound to envelope Friday and Saturday's Tiger-Phil-Adam pairing at the Deutsche Bank Championship , Robert Lusetich has the story of Adam Scott looper Stevie Williams , new pal of Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson.

Or so he says.

You may recall Stevie used a less than flattering bit of imagergy while suggesting that he would like to insert something into Tiger . And with Phil he just went with the more succinct "prick" description .

The Stevie-Tiger make-up story started at Merion where Stevie says he sensed that his presence made Tiger "uncomfortable," so feeling the pain and concern for his former mate, decided at Muirfield during the final round--and what better time to chum it up than during a major final round--Stevie talked auto racing with Tiger on the 8th hole. Voila! They've been exchanging loving glances ever since.

“When I used to caddie for him I’d watch it at (their rented home) and after a while he started watching with me and getting into it.”

They engaged in small talk; as often is the case in such situations, the subject wasn’t important.

“He asked me how the family was and I did the same. We just talked, you know,” Williams said.

“At some point in time, I just felt we had to break the ice."

As for Phil, all Stevie said is they are "all good."

Call me skeptical...

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Can I get the 2 minutes back that it took me to read this? Does anyone really care? Tiger and Stevie talked about auto-racing. Wow.

Well Stevie is 5 shots behind the arse and 10 back of the prick in this week's opening pairings, so I guess the world is right again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Clinton vows to stop saying 'illegal immigrants'
      Okay, then let us apply your logic to another example by replacing a few key words: Lets extrapolate this to terrorists.  Instead of Islamic Extremists lets just call them Muslims, because all Islamic Extremists are Muslims. (My sincere apologies but figured this would carry weight given current discussions in other threads). You see the point?  Yes, the approach of they are all foreigners can mean they are foreign but they are more than that and we all know it and to just call them foreigners does not identify who they are and what their intent is here which is different than other foreigners intents.  If you walked up to Muslims in America and called them Islamic Extremists you would be castigated and rightfully so.  Also, since you brought semantics into play here.  I never just said foreigners I said "they are not MERELY foreigners".  The definitions also included this because CONTEXT is important and thus is not just a semantic argument over definition. Calling people by something other than what they are doesn't solve anything.  You can call them pink water buffalo, they are still illegal aliens not just "foreigners" a term typically used to refer to persons who are visiting from a different place.    
    • GAME Golf Live
      Hi Everyone,  Just wanted to give you some more information about the shipments of LIVE. Obviously, we are delighted that so many of you have made the jump to LIVE and wanted to reach out to give you all here personally to share a bit more information.  Basically, the units all arrived at our distributor hub at the end of last week and from there, the necessary preparation is being carried out with pre-order units already starting to ship out. They are being shipped in line with how the orders came in (so first come first serve) and once your specific order has been processed and shipped, a notification email will be sent to you that gives the tracking info etc. (keep an eye on your spam too just in case). This has started and we have already seen people via Social Media etc. confirm that they have received the confirmation email so again, apologies for the delay but they are on the way and we are really excited to get you all out on the course with the new system by your side. Thanks again for all your support, we would not be here without you. Looking forward to taking a look and comparing all of your rounds. Cheers! David
    • 2011 Masters final round
      Does any one have the complete  final round of the 2011 masters, if so it would be great if you could send it to me.
    • Donald Trump for president?
      Americans are far better than those 25% or so Republicans who are supporting Trump.   We deserve better than Trump - an egomaniac stricken with narcissistic personality disorder and full of bigotry.   I don't believe Trump will even win the GOP nomination.   Remind me if he does.   I will post my full apology to everyone here who is a fan of Trump.  
    • Poor Treatment of Muslim Passengers
      I wish I could give you rep points for this. 
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries