• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
    • Failed Logins   10/06/2015

If you attempt to log in and can not, please email erik@thesandtrap.com or mike@thesandtrap.com (or both) to have your account password re-set. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Puma Amp Sport

2 posts in this topic

I just got these in today and have to say they feel great. Ive never wore puma spikes before, but, all their other street shoes were always quality and fit well. Normally I have to change size according to brand - not puma - never have and these continue that trend. They look even better in person.

I guess the real test will be how long they last walking the course. Once im able to play again, we'll see and I'll repost that info.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I dont know exactly how many rounds and how many hours ive put in on the course and range ..

i walk all my holes, carrying my bag too. no carts or trolleys.

zero complaints.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Anyone else find it hard to not buy certain golf clubs?
      By mvmac · Posted
      I voted for irons because I certainly have more than I need. I know a lot of golfers are probably the opposite, they can stick with the same irons for years but I like switching it up and love getting a new set more than any other piece of equipment.  For me it used to be putters, I'd switch several times a year, mallet, blades, different grips, etc. 
    • Average Distances... How far do you hit each club? and don't lie...
      By Redhill · Posted
      If I were to list my yardages by club I would need two columns.  One for when the contact is nutted and another for when there is nothing nutted.  The averages of each club in those two columns would also be goofy.   I've had great drives of 310 yards and power drives into the left rough drives of 180 yards.  I've hit my 13* 3 wood turned down to 11* with a xstiff RIP Alpha shaft 297 yards and also 148 yards.  As you could imagine this makes club selection a treat.  I have to see how the day is looking and then weigh the past 3 holes to further adjust selection.  Had about a 6 week lay off and returning to play has been interesting/frustrating. However a round filled with nutted shots is a delight....heck a round with 20% nutted is wonderful.
    • Why do some players use the very front part of the mat?
      By mvmac · Posted
      Yes I would guess it's something like this.
    • My Swing (GolfLug)
      By GolfLug · Posted
      Hoping to change that this weekend... No golf misery no good. Si.. You prolly have a good 2 months of season left. Agreed.. I struggled to find the feel I had done so well playing with through the year since Erie. Reset. 
    • What's In Your Bag?
      By Polemix · Posted
      Driver: Gigagolf Pursuit Tc420 with Graffaloy Prolaunch Red stiff 45 inch shaft - around 260y carry 3W: Gigagolf Pursuit ps550  with Graffaloy Prolaunch Red stiff 43 inch shaft - 230y 4H: Gigagolf Pursuit ps550 with TT Dynamic Gold s300 41 inch shaft - 210y 5i-8i: Gigagolf TRX v11 with TT Dynamic Gold s300 +1 inch shaft 1 degree upright - 145 to 190y 8i-PW: Gigagolf Pursuit forged c510 TT Dynamic Gold s300 +0.5 inch shaft 1 degree upright - 110 to 135y also 9i for 20-40y chips 52, 60: Gigagolf Pursuit forged s510 TT Dynamic Gold s300 +0.5 inch shaft 1 degree upright - 40, 90y 56: Gigagolf S2 Black Matte TT Dynamic Golf s300 +0.5 inch shaft 1 degree upright - 70y Chipper: c510 5 iron bent and cut to wedge specs - Greenside chips and low running shots up to 110y All the above with Lamkin Crossline Oversized grips. Putter: Ping Zing 2 putter with Superstroke Fatso 5.0 Grip (new addition) Ogio cart bag and orange whip swing trainer, and a pair of alignment aids. Might not be flashy but it got my hcp down from 28 to 22 this year, that´s something. Love the Pursuit hybrid and forged irons and wedges, high quality stuff, worth every penny, literally.
  • Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries