IGNORED

Convert Out of Bounds to Lateral Water Hazard

glfgryhwk
Note: This thread is 3834 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

THat should be posted as post number 2 in every thread mefree starts.[quote name="turtleback" url="/t/69717/convert-out-of-bounds-to-lateral-water-hazard/18#post_897008"] And that is fine.  But it is no reason to change the rules for those of us who know them and have been playing by them for years. Why would we change the rules to accommodate people who wouldn't play by the old rules and wouldn't,in all likelihood, play by the new rules? [/quote]
  • Upvote 1

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

Don;t be an ass.  You know the answer to his question, give it to him.  If not, just move on!

If you are going to call someone an ass you should at least quote what you are commenting on so we know WHO you are calling an ass.  And just a clue, calling people asses when you have very little posting history is not a way to make friends and influence people.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3834 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!