IGNORED

UW Huskies will win the NT this year in college football

Micah
Note: This thread is 3885 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Mark my words. Sarkisian has brought them back to prominence. They hammered Boise St on Saturday. They are the real deal and would whoop Bamas behind.

An old pro once told me this....."No matter what youre going through in life....Never sell your golf clubs."

Its only been 1 week.  Settle down, kiddo...

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Yes....and FSU has the greatest QB in NCAA history. Making projections after only one game is fun!

and the BCS system is flawed because OSU got moved from #2 to #3 even though they won.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Thats the AP Poll not the BCS Poll ....Polls are meaningless in September. Wait for the BCS Poll to come out.

An old pro once told me this....."No matter what youre going through in life....Never sell your golf clubs."

Thats the AP Poll not the BCS Poll ....Polls are meaningless in September. Wait for the BCS Poll to come out.

I'm still trying to comprehend how beating a very mediocre Boise St. gives you the idea that Washington will win the national championship.

Tyler Martin

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Last year when we played LSU it was basically our 4th string and our entire O line was sidelined with injury. Boise State wasnt over ranked but Washington was grossly underanked. I think youll agree with me after the Oregon game.

Last year when we played LSU it was basically our 4th string and our entire O line was sidelined with injury. Boise State wasnt over ranked but Washington was grossly underanked. I think youll agree with me after the Oregon game.

Just looked up the 2012 Washington depth chart. Only one offensive lineman was out. The rest were listed as first string.

Apart from that, looks like the starting RB was out, and a couple of defensive changes but not much.

You were just out of your league. Beat Oregon and Stanford, then we can talk.

Tyler Martin

You cant go on depth chart its bs. At any rate if we play LSU right now on a nuetral field and UW would win easily.

You cant go on depth chart its bs. At any rate if we play LSU right now on a nuetral field and UW would win easily.

Would UW win? Possibly. Win easily? No. You've proven you know nothing about college football. Now we'll just see how the season plays out.

Tyler Martin

Quote:

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

Would UW win? Possibly. Win easily? No.

You've proven you know nothing about college football. Now we'll just see how the season plays out.

MIcah - I'm as big a Husky fan as you will find. I've seen the highs (National Championship) and lows (Tyrone Willingham) and everything in between since the 1960's.  It looks like this year's team has the best coaching and most talent since the 1990's and I think they will get 8-10 wins this year.  Which, you have to admit, is pretty darn good especially considering they were 0-12 not that long ago. But they have yet to prove they can win consistently on the road against the top teams.

UW will have the opportunity to show where they belong in the scheme of things.  Back to back games against Stanford and Oregon in October will determine just how far they have come. Let's hope you are right about the season, but I will reserve judgement until after those games. One thing for sure; they will be entertaining to watch with their new offense.

Note: This thread is 3885 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!