IGNORED

Golf Stereotypes - Which one are you?

RonTheSavage
Note: This thread is 2901 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I can sometimes be "too many practice swings" guy but obviously not as bad as the guy in the video, and I generally don't take divots on my practice swings.

I'm just glad I'm not "white socks pulled up to the knee" guy, what was up with that lol.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm definitely the PGA rule enforcer. But only when people wanna try to "beat me" and try to take a drop where there ball "probably would have been", and wanna take free lie improvement drops.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I'm probably the mood swing guy. Though I try to be more even keel about it now.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

I'm definitely the PGA rule enforcer. But only when people wanna try to "beat me" and try to take a drop where there ball "probably would have been", and wanna take free lie improvement drops.

I gave up on trying to get everyone in the foursome to play by the rules, just pisses people off and makes the round awkward. Case in point, last week me and my buddy both hooked our drives into the trees (but not OB), we both find our balls and he moves his over a bit because of a tree in his line, I play mine as it lies. I hit a low punch, ball back in stance to about the hundred yard marker and just manage to stay in bounds which was all I could really do because of the trees. He hits his across the fairway and down a gully OB. He drops and we both hit the green from there, I three putt for a double bogey, he two putts and walks off with a par??????? :blink:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Really funny video.  I think most of us can probably relate to either being or playing with some of those guys.  I laughed a lot at Mr. Magically Finds his Ball every time guy

I'd say I'm Mr. Mood Swings and Mr. Sand Trapped!

The Old Guy.

:cry:

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

I went to church with a couple of those guys many years ago.  The Cotton twins.  They've done the Dude Perfect series and have been all over the news etc because of it.  Very cool.

I've done a few of these things as well. :doh: I've been "Tee Box Talker," "Mr. Shadow," and the "Overestimator" and probably a few others.

BTW, if you guys haven't watched their basketball stereotype video, you should.  I think it's even funnier. :)

That is pretty good!

I am probably the "borrower." I haven't bought a pack of tees in 5 years. They only cost 2 bucks, but for some reason, I can't bring myself to do it! Usually, I find enough tees scattered throughout the course to get me through a round (or I have saved plenty in reserve from the higher end courses that give away tees for free). But every so often - usually around the 14th hole - I'll ask my playing partners if they can "loan" me a tee.

Tailgater

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

I have been Mr. "That's playable" Mood swing and rageaholic LOL.  Now I'm just That's playable I'd guess.  And maybe Shadow guy on the greens when I'm focused on something else.  PGA Rules guy doesn't last long if it's not agreed on or asked for.  Video is hilarious these guys never disappoint.

The only ones that fit me are the Sand-Trapped guy and the Old Guy.  Which, sad to say, are inconsistent with each other but there it is.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Note: This thread is 2901 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!