IGNORED

2013 Presidents Cup Discussion Thread

jamo
Note: This thread is 3842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Considering I'm at work, illegal sites would definitely be a bad idea.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Fred Couples should captain a few Ryder Cup teams :whistle:

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

is it just me or does this look like keegan? I know it isn't him but it's pretty close to what I would have expected him to look like as a kid.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Quote:

Originally Posted by butt3r3dt0ast

http://www.sbnation.com/golf/2013/10/3/4798964/tiger-woods-matt-kuchar-high-five-celebration-presidents-cup

I thought that was pretty darn funny and cool to see.

Haha, me too. It's nice to see Tiger enjoying himself every once and a while ;-)

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Would have to concede you okes as smoother so far. Even Dufner for **** sake! [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/04/7uje4yry.jpg[/IMG]

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Pretty sure you have a minority opinion. We have meaningful golf in September and now October. And I've seen how much even Presidents Cup matches matter to players… they have money. Money doesn't motivate as much as simply wanting to win can. For your team. Your country. Yourself.

I went to the last four Skins Games when they were at Trilogy (My brother was an assistant pro there at the time). I really enjoyed those, mostly because there was only on group on the course and you didn't have to choose. The downside was that there was only two days of play and the other stuff was pro-am (Met Roger Clements right before the steroid scandal). I think the cups bring in a wider audience though.

Who else thought that Tiger's first reaction to the squirrel was hilarious?

I think the cups bring in a wider audience though.

Good observation Flappy :-$

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It's a little bit surprising that there's no online coverage. On the course there are video displays everywhere so you can follow what's happening on other holes. Still, I didn't see Sammy the Squirrel until I got home.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

How's it going guys?  Is this great golf or what.  i'm watching here in Asia where some sterilized broadcast is flipping between groups with hardly any good graphics or commentary. No course layouts or hole pix, or talk of the sweaty synthetic, but so pretty,  shirts on Woods, Phil and other USA guys. Sure, some casual golf shots, which like you and I at the practice range are Terrific shots but where is the competition and personal pride i was led to believe would be on display? OK, better than tennis or motorcars going round and round but me, I'd out to the course myself for a great 18.

It's a little bit surprising that there's no online coverage. On the course there are video displays everywhere so you can follow what's happening on other holes. Still, I didn't see Sammy the Squirrel until I got home.

I only watched for a little bit around 5PM EST, but going through PGATour.com got me to NBC Sports Live Extra (at least I think that's the right combination of words). You needed to log in with a cable provider, and NBC's stream was as spotty as ever, but it did work.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

It's been an absolute delight watching Spieth/Stricker. If I had the option to choose anyone on the American team to partner with it would be Stricker, no question.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Note: This thread is 3842 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!