IGNORED

Jason Dufner Voids Check after Bet with PGA Pro

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm trying to figure out why Keenan didn't pay the wager?  Did I not read something properly?

Fair question.  Without having a lot of golf-betting experience or knowledge of the terms ("$500 closeout"?), I assumed that they ultimately owed $750/piece.  Which would mean Keegan paid DJ, and the pro was to pay Dufner.

If that IS the case, I think the real winner here was DJ!

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Pfft, betting is fun and adds excitement. Losing a bet is just paying for entertainment. If you bet more than you can afford then you have a betting problem.

My usual golf partner and I bet next game's golf cart every time we play. It's a great cheap bet, even if you lose and have to spend the extra cash next week at least you're getting something out of it too.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Note: This thread is 3856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!