IGNORED

Bag with 2-Way Divider

Note: This thread is 3867 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys. I'm highly considering buying the Sun Mountain Strider golf bag. Its light-weight and I love the classic look of the solid color without a large brand logo on it. My only concern is the 2-way divider. My current bag has a four way divider and it seems to be perfect. Woods and putter up top, wedges and short irons down bottom and the mid and long irons split up in the mid right and left slots. I'm afraid with only 2 dividers it'll be harder to pull out the club you need and organization will be much more difficult. Does anyone have this bag or a similar bag with a 2 way divider that can shed light on what it is like using a bag with this set up? Thanks

I borrowed a friend's 2-way divider bag for a round, and for the life of me I could not find a configuration for my clubs that I liked. I know searching for the right club isn't really that big of a deal, and if I found a good deal on the bag I would buy it and get over my weirdness, but I found a good deal on a bag with 7 dividers and jumped on it. To me, the more dividers the better, but if you aren't as neurotic as I am then you may not be bothered as much.

In the bag:

Driver- Callaway Razr X Black 9.5* Stiff flex

Hybrid- Forgan 15*

Irons- Ping Eye 2, 3-PW, Eye 2 Plus SW

Lob- Paragon 60*

Greenside bunker specialty- Wilson Harmonized 64*

Putter- Ping Zing 2

Ball- Pro V1x (good day), or NXT Tour (bad day, flies a little straighter)

Note: This thread is 3867 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!