• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unpolishedputt

The Seve Trophy

11 posts in this topic

Whilst you Americans will be focussing on the Presidents Cup, Europe will see the Seve Trophy taking place, does this kind of event make much of an impact over there or doesit get buried under the PGA Tour and all the golf that is playedin the states???

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Whilst you Americans will be focussing on the Presidents Cup, Europe will see the Seve Trophy taking place, does this kind of event make much of an impact over there or doesit get buried under the PGA Tour and all the golf that is playedin the states???

Steve trophy?

Steve who?

Awards and Achievements

Ballesteros

You seemed to have missed his humor.  I had a good laugh.  And yes it gets "buried" I have never heard of the Seve Trophy but then again I don't watch TGC 24/7 or anything.

Ballesteros

When I have to explain that it was a joke, the joke failed...... TJ got it though. :-D

Awards and Achievements

Polish/Irish Joke...

Newsflash...  Seve and Elvis are still dead.

TJ got it though.

No, your joke was a good one, hardly a fail, just because it went over the head of a Euro or two. You have to try to be understanding, and realize that this fellow likely thinks that soccer is an exciting sport, so you can't have too high of expectations when it comes to anything relating to entertainment - Hell, he probably lives in a country where Jerry Lewis or David Hasselhoff are worshipped with near-godlike reverence. Wonder what that GolfSnowMan guy did to get himself banned after only 6 posts. EDIT: n/m - I saw a few of his posts and good riddance.

GolfSnowMan stated a few off the cuff remarks. "What got you into golf..." type thread. Might be locked already. It mentioned a colorfully dressed pro golfer. Although, I learned what a Kinsey test is now. Scored 0 on it. Apparently, it's too hard for me. :-)

Awards and Achievements

Polish/Irish Joke...

Newsflash...  Seve and Elvis are still dead.

Mister, you are wrong. Elvis has never been dead, he went home!

Im pretty sure the vast majority of golf fans in the states couldnt care less about the Seve Trophy.

Im pretty sure the vast majority of golf fans in the states couldnt care less about the Seve Trophy.

I watched it some.  But I admit I didn't know there was such a tournament until I turned on the Golf Channel Thursday morning.