IGNORED

Low bullets with the driver

Note: This thread is 3829 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello, I am currently struggling with getting height on my shots, my drives go far but are very low and most yardage is from roll. I still have slice problems and it's usually a push slice. However when I hit it straight it doesn't fly... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You have any videos of your swing you could post?

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If i told you that such shots were directly caused by hitting the ball on the very lowest part of the clubface, would that info help you?  Most instruction tells us to hit the driver off the top half of the clubface. How would you correct your delivery?

Hello, I am currently struggling with getting height on my shots, my drives go far but are very low and most yardage is from roll. I still have slice problems and it's usually a push slice. However when I hit it straight it doesn't fly... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Low and far? That's kind of ideal. I hit high and short.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

What loft driver are you using? Tee placement in your stance?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Also the height of the tee.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

10.5 and I set my ball off the inside of my left foot... But to be honest except for my short irons I hit everything low. I know for my drve low and far sounds good but some courses my school varsity team plays are hilly and a low drive will go into the hill and it won't be good.... Yea I can shoot mid 80s consistently with it but on flatter courses. I know that if I want to shoot mid 80s on tougher courses I need a drive that goes a bit higher..

Have you tried holding a banana between your knees while you practice swing?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Have you tried holding a banana between your knees while you practice swing?

lmfao

Where are you hitting it on the face of the driver I"m guessing really low ?  Maybe a little more axis tilt at setup and feel like your chest is more over your right leg.  Hey maybe you need to move your change from your left pocket to your right and turn your hat around backwards who knows.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3
3 wood: 15 Callaway X Hot pro
Hybrids:  18 Callaway X Hot Pro
Irons: 4-GW Callaway Apex
project x 6.0
Wedges: 54 , 58 Callaway
Putter: 2 ball
Ball: Callaway Chrome

Hello,

I am currently struggling with getting height on my shots, my drives go far but are very low and most yardage is from roll. I still have slice problems and it's usually a push slice. However when I hit it straight it doesn't fly... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

10.5 and I set my ball off the inside of my left foot... But to be honest except for my short irons I hit everything low. I know for my drve low and far sounds good but some courses my school varsity team plays are hilly and a low drive will go into the hill and it won't be good.... Yea I can shoot mid 80s consistently with it but on flatter courses. I know that if I want to shoot mid 80s on tougher courses I need a drive that goes a bit higher..

Your probably hitting everything on the bottom half of your driver. Which makes sense if your suffering from a reverse C, upper half of your body shifting away from the target.

Try this, Preset more weight forward, meaning shift your hips toward the target at address. Don't let your head move forward, you do want that slightly behind the ball so you can hit up on the ball. Swing by rotating your hips around your body, trying to keep your weight forward and your head steady. If your body is moving right, your no rotating your hips enough compared to your shoulders. Once you start moving your head, things go bad.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 3829 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!