• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
    • Failed Logins   10/06/2015

If you attempt to log in and can not, please email erik@thesandtrap.com or mike@thesandtrap.com (or both) to have your account password re-set. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oban Devotion 4

1 post in this topic

Maybe being offered a Cobra Amp cell with an Oban Devotion 4 in. Has anyone any comments on this shaft. Scratch golfer with an average driver distance of 265 / 275. Ball flight mid with most shafts in 10.5 lofts. Have been playing 11.25 in RBZ

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST's New IPS Forum - Post Your Bugs, Etc.
      By davechen · Posted
      How do I change my profile pic?  It was non-square, so it looks bad on the new forum.  I looked around various menus but didn't see a way to change it.
    • Golf driving range bar and grill as a business?
      By Tat14 · Posted
      When I lived in San Diego (read year-round golf weather), we had two places that tried this concept, or something akin to it. The first one was smack dab in the middle of downtown, targeting the lunch crowd and after work market. This was a very nice facility - two sided with two decks, plenty of stations. Putting green, bar and grill, full pro-shop... my friends and I really enjoyed it. Alas, it never made enough to stay open for very long. New ownership would cycle through and reopen with most of the "extras" stripped away. I imagine it's closed and razed over by now. The other place was out in the burbs near Qualcomm - Stadium Golf & _____. Run of the mill range and a little pro shop. It sold beer and snacks. It also had a large batting cage facility which added a second target market. I believe this place is still open. (Current S.D. residents could chime in as my info is a few years stale. Downtown was near A Street and the train station. Stadium was off of I-15 just north of the 8 junction.) Point being is that the difference between the two was customer potential. Unless you're a destination golf operation, you're depending on the same group of people coming back over and over. That's hard in golf from what I have seen. If you can appeal to others, then maybe...
    • Why is Polygamy Illegal?
      By arturo28mx · Posted
      Colombia has gorgeous women. Some years ago I was meting with a high government official and he asked me what I thought of Colombia. I said Colombia was "almost perfect". He obviously went on to ask why "almost". I responded that Colombia would be a "perfect" country when they legalized polygamy. He laughed, but then asked me "have you realized that more wives mean more mothers in law? I laughed too and said "Never thought of that. You are right. I better stay monogamous"
    • Is the 5W dead (replaced with hybrids)?
      By Elmer · Posted
      Depending on my distance, I would rather use my 4H to get myself out of some deep rough. I find that an iron just pops a ball out and never the way I intend. My hybrid, with decent contact will get the ball out and eat up alot of yard along the way.
      But everyone's game is different! My 4H distance is 200+
    • Golf driving range bar and grill as a business?
      By ghalfaire · Posted
      I was not trying to suggest a "gimmick" short game range.  Top Golf has that pretty well covered.  Maybe something like a certificate for a free bucket if you hit the bull's eye or for a hole in one from 50-60 yards.  Just something that makes customers want to come back.  Everyone likes a challenge and a reward when they succeed. 
  • Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries