IGNORED

My Swing (tiger1971)

tiger1971
Note: This thread is 3822 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

[SIZE=3]:-([/SIZE][COLOR=FF0000] This is a template for a new "My Swing" thread. [/COLOR] [COLOR=F00][LIST=1] [COLOR=FF0000] [*] Title the thread "My Swing (username)" where "username" is your username. [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000] [*] Answer the questions below. [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000] [*] EMBED your videos below that. Just click the "video" icon in the toolbar to embed your videos. [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000] [*] Delete all of this red text before posting. Make sure the title is correct. [/COLOR] [/LIST] [/COLOR] I've been Playing Golf for: My current handicap index or average score is: My typical ball flight is: The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: [rule] Videos:

Hi been playing golf 10 years My handicap is 8.7 My ball flight is high draw I struggle with really short back swing due to first move being layed off or inside from takeaway

If you are trying to post a video:

Embed Videos

This forum will embed YouTube and Vimeo videos, and we strongly encourage you to embed videos of these types. Just click the "video" or "film" icon in the toolbar, paste the URL to the video in, and click "Submit" to embed the video in your post.

When you post/reply: in the tool bar with the smiley face you will see a symbol that looks like film.  click that and copy the url for your video.  Hope that helps

[*] Title the thread "My Swing (username)" where "username" is your username.

Create a thread in "members swings" sub forum. Name the thread "My Swing tiger1971"

[*] Answer the questions below.

I've been Playing Golf for:​ 

My current handicap index or average score is:

My typical ball flight is:

The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:

Videos:

Answer the questions.

[*] EMBED your videos below that. Just click the "video" icon in the toolbar to embed your videos.

Videos:

You'll need to upload a FO (face on) and a DTL (down the line) video of your swing to youtube. Once you've done that you can embed the video into your swing thread by clicking the film icon and pasting the URL from your youtube videos.

Read THIS (<<< article to get good pointers on how to properly film your swing for analysis.

[*] Delete all of this red text before posting. Make sure the title is correct.

Delete the red stuff.

Wait patiently to see if someone is willing to help you. Be polite and don't fly off the handle if people tell you what you need to hear instead of what you want to hear. In many cases the advice you get will be counter-intuitive and may feel really weird when you try implementing it, this is a good thing because it means you are changing your swing which is what you want to do or you wouldn't be here seeking advice.

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks everyone sorry am bit slow at learning but like my swing lol![VIDEO]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ySO7I9YSraM[/VIDEO] hope I've done it right thankyou again!

I've been Playing Golf for: 10years
My current handicap index or average score is: 8.7
My typical ball flight is: high draw
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:
Short back swing due to coming inside or laying off early

Videos:

Holy smokes you have a fast tempo!! You definitely come inside a lot on your backswing but I was quite surprised at how well you do a lot of things (once I slowed the video WAY, WAY down lol) with so quick of a tempo.

I'm just a novice so I'll leave the more in-depth analysis to the more qualified.

You should definitely get a FO video posted as well, hard to say what your weight is doing from this angle.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Yep, your shoulders and hips rotate on a very flat angle, this causes your swing path to be flat, and you roll the right forearm over in the backswing way early.

Drop the left shoulder in the downswing, the right arm only folds at the elbow, and goes up. It doesn't really rotate at all.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Wow I tried last night at range feeling my right arm above my left till parallel then fold the right elbow with a bit of success , so that's made feel maybe am on the right track but my tempo is quick as well so thanks to both for taking time to look !

Well back from range bit of struggle hard to judge because I can't see my swing so not sure hit some decent shots but not sure where I was at the top !

If you're working on changes I'd recommend filming everything or at the very least filming 4-5 swings randomly within your session. It's really hard to work on changing the picture when you can't see the picture. Your tempo may be fine if it works for you, personally I'm not sure I could even hit the ball with your tempo but that's me not you.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

[VIDEO]http://youtube.com/watch?v=IsLL5Kzuq3Y[/VIDEO] interested to see what people think the difference between my practice swing and over the ball is because I can replicate the practice swing with ease but over the ball oops back to being flat Cheers guys

Note: This thread is 3822 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!