IGNORED

What will you shoot tomorrow?

rkim291968
Note: This thread is 3088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been playing relatively well at my shorter home course lately (well for me has been mid 90s).   Tomorrow I'll be going to a longer course that I've played before and typically score in the low 100s.  Tomorrow I break 100 for the first time at that course!

Did it, shot 97. A little disappointed though, I still left so many strokes out there especially toward the end of the round when the wheels just seemed to come off. Maybe it was just fatigue, just seemed to lose focus and get sloppy on the last few holes. A little frustrating when the shots your making for most of the day disappear at the end, oh well, such is the life of a high handicapper. Hopefully I can get one more shot at the course before the seasons over.

Did it, shot 97. A little disappointed though, I still left so many strokes out there especially toward the end of the round when the wheels just seemed to come off. Maybe it was just fatigue, just seemed to lose focus and get sloppy on the last few holes. A little frustrating when the shots your making for most of the day disappear at the end, oh well, such is the life of a high handicapper. Hopefully I can get one more shot at the course before the seasons over.

Congrats! :dance:

Drinks to everyone :beer: !!!!

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

28 Stableford points.

:titleist: 913 D2 8.75* Adilia Tour Green 65 Stiff Shaft

Rocketballz Stage 2 3Wood 15* Stiff Shaft

Victory Red TW Forged Blades 3-PW Dynamic Gold S300 Shaft

CG Forged Dark Chrome CC Gap Wedge 52*

RAC Black TP 56*

:cleve: 588 RTX 60*

White Smoke IN-12 Blade Putter     Penta TP5

No orthostatic hypotension today but I sucked big time.   Playing from White tee for the first time, I was pretty sure I can score in 90, a plus or minus a few shots.  Instead, I did 102 which is my worst score in several years.   I could not even beat any previous scores from Blue tee.   I will play the same course on Tuesday.   I believe in the law of average and the next round is going to be a very good one.

The law of average hasn't kicked in yet.  Posted 103 from blue tee today.   My next round is this coming Saturday.   I feel I am recovering from slump.   3 more days of range practice and I will be primed to get a good round in.   I will shoot 90, plus or minus 3 strokes.  I guarantee it. B-)

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

The law of average hasn't kicked in yet.  Posted 103 from blue tee today.   My next round is this coming Saturday.   I feel I am recovering from slump.   3 more days of range practice and I will be primed to get a good round in.   I will shoot 90, plus or minus 3 strokes.  I guarantee it.

Finally, I came through with my prediction!    From white tee, I did 89 with ESC applied, 92 without.  It was an excellent rounding, considering I had two 10's (a par 4 & a par 5).  I needed 7 pars and a birdie to counter those two 10s.

So, what happened to my slump, and string of 100+ rounds?    I had two chiropractic sessions which alleviated my back/neck pain and orthostatic hypotension.   Was it a coincidence?  Tomorrow's round will tell me.   In any case, I am glad for a good round for a change.

Tomorrow's prediction?  87 plus or minus 3 from white tee (or 91, plus or minus 3 from blue tee).

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

I was going to guess 78, but never posted my guess.  I shot 78 today............does that count?  LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Finally, I came through with my prediction!    From white tee, I did 89 with ESC applied, 92 without.  It was an excellent rounding, considering I had two 10's (a par 4 & a par 5).  I needed 7 pars and a birdie to counter those two 10s.

So, what happened to my slump, and string of 100+ rounds?    I had two chiropractic sessions which alleviated my back/neck pain and orthostatic hypotension.   Was it a coincidence?  Tomorrow's round will tell me.   In any case, I am glad for a good round for a change.

Tomorrow's prediction?  87 plus or minus 3 from white tee (or 91, plus or minus 3 from blue tee).

I was almost spot on.   I did 92 (90 with ESC applied) from blue tee.  I am out of slump.  I am going to hug my chiropractor tomorrow.

I was going to guess 78, but never posted my guess.  I shot 78 today............does that count?  LOL

Hey, this is internet.  Anything goes. :-D

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Yes, but the thing about you being a low handicapper is that you can only be off by +/-1 stroke anyway :smartass:

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

We are playing Sat. at Whittier Narrows so I will say 87.....or 91?

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Playing later this afternoon: 6800 yd 70.2/134 78 - always being optimistic :-)

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Probably terrible, I am in the mood to just smash the ball as far as I can, not shoot low scores.

2 words for you...... Driving Range

Save you a bunch of money too! ;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukari

Playing later this afternoon: 6800 yd 70.2/134

78 - always being optimistic

Don

I thought I was out of my slump as I shot 80 and 81 this weekend, but my swing was no where to be found... ended up shooting 86! Ugh!

I think I am out of slump, shooting couple of 90s (after ESC) this weekend.   Unlike you, I don't want to end up with 96 (your 86) tomorrow.   I am going to go out on a little limb and say I will shoot under 90 (Wente Vinyards course).   That will confirm I am out of slump.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkim291968

I think I am out of slump, shooting couple of 90s (after ESC) this weekend.   Unlike you, I don't want to end up with 96 (your 86) tomorrow.   I am going to go out on a little limb and say I will shoot under 90 (Wente Vinyards course).   That will confirm I am out of slump.

Don

Note: This thread is 3088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!