IGNORED

Favorite Bags

Note: This thread is 3828 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't have one, but I've always like the Ogio bag's. Particularly the plaid ones that they have had out for the last few years. Are you talking stand or cart?

http://www.thegolfbagstore.com/ogio_ninja.htm

Everyone that I've talked to that has one has liked it, they are on my short list for my next bag.

Why do they call golf "golf"?  Because all the other four letter words were taken.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

Im in the market of buying a new bag. I want something unique, or bold. What is your favorite bags? Any crazy bags on the market?

I bought a Piel tan leather pro bag a couple of years ago. It's heavy, but magificent, and you'll see very few. They are made in Colombia of cow hide and are of superb quality, and sold by a US company.  You'll find them via "Google", and although they are expensive,you'll really stand out from the crowd, and they will last forever if looked after..  Tan is the best colour, although they also have them in black.

My son had an Ogio Carry Bag(s).

They tend to break. The leg mechanism will separate from the bag.

Try Sun Mountain - some of their carry bags have modern graphics, and they tend to last.

http://www.sunmountain.com/2014-three-5-5023-detail.html

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Note: This thread is 3828 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!