IGNORED

New Driver

king
Note: This thread is 6102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Whats up gentlemen,
Here's the deal, my driver now is a 10.5 with a regular shaft. I find that I am hitting the ball way too high, and hitting a big draw. My friends say that they see way too much shaft bend, and they are probably right considering i swing 110 with a driver. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas on a new driver, I'm thinking TP or Tour edition of something because I prefer an open face at adress. Hoping not to spend too much dough either, im broke as hell, but drop a reply, love to hear your ideas.
Taylormade R7 460 9.5 S Flex
Titleist 904F 19*
Taylormade Rescue Dual TP 19*
Nike Pro Combo Forged 3-PWCleveland Gunmetal TA 900 54*,59(Bent from 58)*Taylormade Rossa CGB Daytona ILL-INI

If your swing speed is a fast as you say...then you need to dump the regular shaft and go with a stiff, possibly even tour stiff which is about 10 grams heavier.

What's in my bag
Driver: Callaway FT- I 9 degree Tour Stiff Fujikura Speeder Shaft
3 Wood: King Cobra LD F-Speed 15 degree Stiff flex
Hybrids: Nickent 4 (23 degree) & 5 (26 degree)
Irons: Callaway X-20's (PW thru 6) Uniflex shaftGap Wedge: Cleveland Tour Action 52 Sand Wedge: Cleveland CG 10 56 degrees

Yeah if it's really 110 I have no idea why your playing a regular flex.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Yeah it's a 10.5 my dad ordered it online and i thought it was 9.5 but it was 10.5, back when he ordered it(last year) i swung 95 and i hit a fade. I have changed, what dirvers do you reccomend.
Taylormade R7 460 9.5 S Flex
Titleist 904F 19*
Taylormade Rescue Dual TP 19*
Nike Pro Combo Forged 3-PWCleveland Gunmetal TA 900 54*,59(Bent from 58)*Taylormade Rossa CGB Daytona ILL-INI

It is very difficult to recommend a driver to someone else. You really need to go out and hit different clubs and see what you like. Launch monitors and professional fitters are key aspects of this process. I love my driver(TM R5 TP) even though it is a few years old, I still havent found anything I hit better. It has the open face you are looking for, heavier shaft(78g), and you should be able to get a great deal on one off of ebay. I would really recommend going to get professionally fit though. If you like the head of the driver you have you may want to consider just getting the club re-shafted. Hi-Bore XL Tour with Diamana Whiteboard is a cannon, but not cheap.
In My Bag
Driver: R5 TP 9.5 Diamana
3 Wood: V-Steel 15* UST V2
5 Wood: R7 Steel
Hybrids: Heavenwood 20* UST V2 Rescue Mid 22* UST V2Irons: RAC LT2 5-9 Project X FlightedWedges: RAC Black TP 47* 51* 55* 60*Putter: White Hot 2 BallBalls: One Black

Note: This thread is 6102 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!