• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BuckeyeNut

Samurai Ninja Golf Swing

18 posts in this topic

How can anyone, not like this swing?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Pretty cool.

Awards and Achievements

:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

That is literally ninja.

Awards and Achievements

AWESOME!!!!

Awards and Achievements

OUTSTANDING! :dance:

Awards and Achievements

I laughed way before his buddies filming the show. Apparently, they've seen it before. VERY funny! dave

I just spit water all over myself. :-D

Awards and Achievements

I could kick his ass.

edit: (just is case... ;-) )

Awards and Achievements

LOL...yes, I thought it was quite impressive too.  I loved how the golfer stayed serious and focused right to the end.  Where is Bruce Lee when you need him?

The club swooshed equally loud during his ninja recoil move....I thought to myself....DA'YAM!   Hahaha

How can anyone, not like this swing?

Flared feet, good.

Maintains right knee flex, bad.

Head shifts laterally about 6-8 inches, bad.

Has trouble getting weight back forward at impact, not good

Flips the ball a bit, not good

Kick ass finish that makes everything all better, AWESOME!!! :beer:

Awards and Achievements

Yes, there are definite issues with this swing.  The glaring red flag for me a HUGE side to side sway during the swing, but the finish makes it cool!  LOL

Swing flaws aside, I'll bet he's a single digit HC because he makes a really nice pass through the ball.............(and he is obviously pretty damn coordinated)

That is literally ninja.

My first thought too.

Please tell me he does this on every shot?  Or at least on all of his drives?

Awards and Achievements

I cant stop watching it........LOL

The more I watch, I bet this guy is a pretty damn good player because of his balance and control at the finish.

I would like to try that on the first tee tomorrow but I'm afraid I would pull a muscle, break my wrist, or hit myself in the head.

I would like to try that on the first tee tomorrow but I'm afraid I would pull a muscle, break my wrist, or hit myself in the head.

LOL...Yes, this is something you definitely want to perfect at the range!!!

hahahaha

The only thing that would make this better is if he actually wore a ninja outfit. :-)

Awards and Achievements

The only thing that would make this better is if he actually wore a ninja outfit.

What he's wearing isn't too far off. Kinda what I imagine a 1980's ninja with a coke problem would wear on his day off.

Awards and Achievements