• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
    • Failed Logins   10/06/2015

If you attempt to log in and can not, please email (just one of) erik@thesandtrap.com or mike@thesandtrap.com to have your account password re-set. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

True links wear Proto golf shoes, new in box- white or black Price is lowered! $80for white or black

1 post in this topic

Brand new in box, size 11 white and Kelly green,  never used or wore around, I redeemed a gift certificate (pro shop credit from tourneys and league play) but have changed my mind , if you prefer  the proto in black with red trim- that is also do able.I have included a stock image of what the black looks like. I have a pair and if like them so will you.  Comfortable, lightweight and waterproof. Buttery soft leather, true out of the box comfort. retail was $170.  Offered here for $95 or best reasonable offer...."reasonable" being the operative word. Price include economy shipping

$80 shipped also available in Black w/red

Ryan Moore started wearing the TRUE proto during the 2012 Fed Ex Cup Playoffs and showed the world what our new shoe can do with Top 10’s in 3 events including a T-3 finish at the Tour Championship. Ryan followed that up by winning the JT Shriners Open in Las Vegas in proto’s. Yep, the proto is off to an impressive start on tour! The TRUE proto has the same premium waterproof leather as the stealth, but we incorporated some perf leather in the heel and also spiced things up with a big red tab on the side. The proto screams TRUE performance and that is what it delivers with our new sensei outsole, which provides enhanced stability and traction.

Every TRUE proto features a two-year limited waterproof guarantee and will ship with two pairs of laces: one neutral and one color pop. All TRUEs are only designed in one width; the TRUE proto is designed to accommodate men's widths B-EEE. This is possible as the memory foam in the heel keeps your heel snug and the sock-fit liner keeps your mid-foot secure while the wide-toe box allow your toes to spread out.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0