IGNORED

Tell US the deals YOU want during the HOLIDAYS!

GlobalGolf
Note: This thread is 3791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What kind of deals would YOU be most interested in seeing during the holidays?

Here are some categories to get you thinking:

Golf Clubs

• Drivers
  • Fairway Woods
  • Hybrids
  • Iron Sets
  • Wedges
  • Putters

Golf Balls

Golf Shoes

Golf Bags

Golf Gloves

Golf Apparel

• Headwear
  • Outerwear
  • Pants
  • Rainwear
  • Shirt
  • Shorts
  • Socks
  • Sweater

Let US help YOU during the holidays!! We’re asking you guys. OUR customers, what you want to see on sale for the holidays.

Think of all the crazy holiday sales you’re used to seeing. There may be one or two things you really want, but the rest are so cheap you find a way to use them.  Well this year, we want to know what YOU WANT!  That why it’s a win-win…….for you. You get crazy, stupid deals on the stuff you want!

Just reply to this thread with the brand and what they make so that you can see at a price you can’t believe.

Thanks for the help! We’ll be sure to let you know when we get the deals in order so that way you can start stashing away some play money that the Mrs. won’t find out about.

In fact, why don’t you just start saving now……

See you on the course.

• Administrator

I can't recall a retailer ever doing THIS before.

Here you go guys - a way to make it easier for your loved ones and friends to get you what you want for Christmas (or you to get yourself :D) AND save a little money in the process.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Love to see some crazy deals on Bridgestone Golf balls (e6).

Golf bags

Gloves, Mizuno Bioflex

Any of the above I am there.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Golf shoes, golf balls, golf hats. Would love to see crazy un passable golf shoes deals the most.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I would like to see deals on Mizuno MP-44's. Anything under $800 for a set, I would but in a heart beat.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

I have 5 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts for summer play but badly need a couple pairs of slacks and some long sleeve shirts for cool weather play.  I'd love to see sales on pants and long sleeve shirts.

Nike, and Footjoy shoes to be brand specific. Huge fan of the used clubs. Almost exclusively shop Global Golf used section. Also some cold weather gear.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I would love to see really good deals on Golf Apparel.  Often times polos and slacks, etc.. are ridiculously high.  Would like to see some good BOGO free deals.

Jeff

looking for a new bag, ball and or wedges in that order.  I'm hoping I can find these deals at Dick's Sporting goods since I still have gift cards from them to use.

Driver:  Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme 10.5

Wood:  Callway RAZR Fit Xtreme 3 Wood

Hybrid:  Callaway XHot 3 Hybrid 19°

Irons:  Adamsgolf CB2 4-P

Wedges: Acer XB 50,54,58

Putter:  Cleveland Classic 10

Ball:  Callaway Hex Hot Pro

Thanks for all the great ideas! We are compiling a list of all the great holiday deals and we will let you guys know as soon as we figure out what we are going to have! Until then, get out and shoot some low scores! That cold weather will be here before you know it.

See you on the course.

I have everything that I need, but I am always looking for a Christmas gift for my wife.  It could be clothing, shoes, pink balls, or anything that women might like.

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

A heavily discounted snow blower would be great, sadly. :-(

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

A heavily discounted snow blower would be great, sadly.

LOL....I finally broke down and bought one a few years ago. My driveway is 3 cars wide, and clearing all that square footage by hand is a pain in the Azz..  We had 3 big storms in a period of about 5 weeks that dumped 1ft each time a few years ago, and I vowed never to shovel again...so I bought this.

photo 001-1_zps2d96b627.jpg

Knowing that I will never shovel by hand again...PRICELESS!!  It's only a single stage, but it has handled everything I've thrown at it so far.

I am probably the exception to the norm.....I have everything golf related that I need and prefer not to receive golf related gifts.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

What about Free International Shipping? (on orders over $xxx.xx) amount? I'd by a lot more, but it's the international shipping that's killer...

Sure it's cheaper than being bought here in New Zealand, but I have to wait for 2-3 clubs (and hope they're in stock) to make it worth while

Note: This thread is 3791 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!