IGNORED

2013 Turkish Airlines Open Discussion

Crim
Note: This thread is 3787 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Suspended for darkness. A couple guys in the barn at -6, three guys on the course at -7. Tiger -1 after 10.

Bill M

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

63, and he couldn't even find the fairway.

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

63, and he couldn't even find the fairway.

Incredible!

I couldn't force myself to stay up and watch it last night...watching right now.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Stud.

No doubt.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Incredible!

I couldn't force myself to stay up and watch it last night...watching right now.

Now you know how us brits feel when watching all the PGA Tour events / 3 Majors :-D

Now you know how us brits feel when watching all the PGA Tour events / 3 Majors :-D

That's Ok because Britain isn't a real country anyways... :-P

Colin P.

He may shoot 60 or better if his driver is right and makes a couple more ten footers. Dayyyum

oh he left strokes on that course today even with the craziness off the tee,

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Stenson is currently #1 in the Race to Dubai- Does anyone think he will get his 1st European win this season?  #4 Poulter is also looking for his 1st win.

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

Do the fairways look real wide or is it just me?

Some do, some don't. The one on 18, for example, looks very narrow. Good news for Tigs is that there's only two guys ahead of him. Guy in the lead looks like a total tool. His hair is almost as annoying as Rob Rock's...

Colin P.

[quote name="Rfordeagle" url="/t/70920/2013-turkish-airlines-open-discussion/18#post_917602"]Do the fairways look real wide or is it just me?

Some do, some don't. The one on 18, for example, looks very narrow. Good news for Tigs is that there's only two guys ahead of him. Guy in the lead looks like a total tool. His hair is almost as annoying as Rob Rock's...[/quote] Tiger needs to do his thing and hope the leader comes back to field a little. Pretty impressive run by the leader though, each consecutive round lower than the last. Can he do it for one more round? Anything below par probably guarantees him the win, even par might get it done too.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3787 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!