IGNORED

2013 Turkish Airlines Open Discussion

Crim
Note: This thread is 3788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It seams dubuisson can catch his first win yet usually the french loose theyre underwear under pressure.

So what does loose underwear do for performance under pressure? And why do the French only suffer from this malady?

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Video showing what's in this GIF from round 3: http://www.europeantour.com/videoaudio/video/videoid=211767.html#

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Looks like some crazy new dance move. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I'm surprised there's no video evidence of someone being hit by a club whether it's the hit the tree scenario or something else. There are videos of amateurs hitting into the spectators.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Tiger's gonna tear it up this season, right @colin007 ??? It's go time!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

this is not a bad field...i was under the impression that it was going to be Tigs and 100 other guys named Art Vandelay...

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

I watched the whole of the final round yesterday and was amazed at how little fairways Wood's hit!

Fair play to Dub who held his nerve well, considering he hadn't won as a professional. Stenson was incredibly unlucky in that round as well and Poulter could of run away with it after lipping about 5 putts out

I watched the whole of the final round yesterday and was amazed at how little fairways Wood's hit!

Tiger's fairway percentage at the end of the tournament was 38.5%

It's amazing he made it to 20 under.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wardy

His body can't be liking all the digging he had to do in the rough.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

I was also very surprised to see that he ranks 126th on Tour for proximity to the hole after his drive. I know he hits a lot of irons and fairway woods to try to find the fairway but he is giving up a lot of distance.

I was also very surprised to see that he ranks 126th on Tour for proximity to the hole after his drive. I know he hits a lot of irons and fairway woods to try to find the fairway but he is giving up a lot of distance.

IMO he's got to get the driver under better control (somehow) to win majors. I don't think anybody is better from the places his tee shots end up but there always seems to be at least one guy coming down the stretch that has the driver under control and they have too much advantage. Being the best at trouble shots and a terrific long iron game isn't enough...Especially since the putter magic isn't what it used to be.

Note: This thread is 3788 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!