• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nevets88

Messi makes the layup for a deuce with header

4 posts in this topic

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Not real impressed.  Messi is a great player, probably one of the top three in the world but this is child's play.   My 12 year old soccer team back in the day could do the same thing from distance.

Awards and Achievements

Not real impressed.  Messi is a great player, probably one of the top three in the world but this is child's play.   My 12 year old soccer team back in the day could do the same thing from distance.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that it one of the most amazing sporting feats in history.

But...how many of those from your 12 year old team are earning $500,000 per week?

I don't think anyone is suggesting that it one of the most amazing sporting feats in history.

But...how many of those from your 12 year old team are earning $500,000 per week?

Yeah, just a fun break from work kinda post. Meant to post it in the YT thread. I'm sure there are some crazy harder trick shots that are out there. What's crazy is his new house in the shape of a soccer ball.

Awards and Achievements