• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lowkie

Titleist bags

5 posts in this topic

So I bought a Titleist bag of a friend of mine, he wanted something new so he sold me his old bag.  Being curious and what kind of deal I got I tried to find the bag online through Titleist and anywhere else for that matter.  I wasn't able to, so now I don't really care about the deal I got, I'm more curious just about the bag.  You know if it's real, counter fit, a discontinued bag, limited edition ext. I can't find any tags or anything like that with a model number or anything to identify it.  Could someone please help me.  It's a staff bag with a four way divider, black with red with black mesh accents.  It has two handles on either side on the front and white stitched lettering.  Thank you all!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

So I bought a Titleist bag of a friend of mine, he wanted something new so he sold me his old bag.  Being curious and what kind of deal I got I tried to find the bag online through Titleist and anywhere else for that matter.  I wasn't able to, so now I don't really care about the deal I got, I'm more curious just about the bag.  You know if it's real, counter fit, a discontinued bag, limited edition ext. I can't find any tags or anything like that with a model number or anything to identify it.  Could someone please help me.  It's a staff bag with a four way divider, black with red with black mesh accents.  It has two handles on either side on the front and white stitched lettering.  Thank you all!

Posting a picture would help more than a description.

Awards and Achievements

Posting a picture would help more than a description.

Yup. Not sure why a counterfeit bag would even exist though ... Is there even a market for that?

Awards and Achievements

These are pictures of the bag. Like I said I just can't find any other bags on Titleist or anywhere else that look like this.  Thank you all for your help though.

It looks like a really old model of their personalized staff bags.  I couldn't find anything that looked exactly like it, but the only staff bags I found with 4 way dividers were the personalized staff bags.

Awards and Achievements