• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvmac

The 18 Most Beautiful Women In Golf

75 posts in this topic

Holly Sonders was #1 and no Amanda Dufner

http://www.golf.com/photos/most-beautiful-women-golf/most-beautiful-women-golf-holly-sonders

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Beatriz Recari is 17th? She's one of the few that actually plays golf. Who voted on this? Are they blind?

Awards and Achievements

Surprised Amanda Dufner isn't on the list. Not surprised to see Sonders at #1!

Since when has a spouse been "in" the business their husband or wife is in?

I don't think my wife was "in" coal mining or steel joist construction.

Yeah.  Being married to a golfer doesn't really count.  Lot's of pro golfers have nice looking wives.

Awards and Achievements

Many wives are involved in charitable organizations surrounding golf. PGA Tour Wives Association is an example (http://pgatourwives.org/). Not sure if Amanda Dufner, specifically, is involved in things like this, but hard to say they 100%  aren't "in" golf.

Why do you guys assume just because Holly's picture is first that she is voted to be #1??? There is nothing to suggest that to be the case.

Awards and Achievements

Why do you guys assume just because Holly's picture is first that she is voted to be #1??? There is nothing to suggest that to be the case.

Common sense/use? :-\

Awards and Achievements

Pretty safe assumption. If that's not the case then the editor that put this together is an idiot.

Awards and Achievements

Surprised Amanda Dufner isn't on the list. Not surprised to see Sonders at #1!

Yeah.  Being married to a golfer doesn't really count.  Lot's of pro golfers have nice looking wives.

However, the list clearly has 4 other players wives, so whether or not Amanda Dufner is "in" the business or not is clearly irrelevant to this author.

Why do you guys assume just because Holly's picture is first that she is voted to be #1???

There is nothing to suggest that to be the case.

Yeah, I agree with you.  It says "Most Beautiful Women in Golf" without any hint whatsoever of it being a ranking ... Other than the fact that they set it up as a slideshow.  But even so, I'd argue that the correct way to count a list is to count DOWN, not up, so if anything, they'd be saying she's the 18th hottest, not the hottest.

This list is clearly crap though, because Judy Rankin isn't on it.  Hello!!!!!  ;)

Awards and Achievements

Holly is eye candy for some, to me she's OK. I don't care for women all painted up with a boob job.

There are some ugly ones (never mind beautiful) in the list.  The list does not do justice to other women in golf, especially, even after including wives, women in golf business, etc..   The guys who came up with the list need to have their eyes and brains checked.

Awards and Achievements

Why do you guys assume just because Holly's picture is first that she is voted to be #1???

There is nothing to suggest that to be the case.

Yeah, I agree with you.  It says "Most Beautiful Women in Golf" without any hint whatsoever of it being a ranking ... Other than the fact that they set it up as a slideshow.  But even so, I'd argue that the correct way to count a list is to count DOWN, not up, so if anything, they'd be saying she's the 18th hottest, not the hottest.

This list is clearly crap though, because Judy Rankin isn't on it.  Hello!!!!!  ;)

Yeah my bad, I saw the link on FB and it said "Holly Sonders: Most Beautiful Women in Golf".  It was the title of the countdown, not necessarily something she "won".

Awards and Achievements

What about Laura Davies????? There is no justice!

No Azahara Munoz or Paula Creamer ... good concept, but failed in execution

Honestly, Holly looks great in that pic.  Its amazing what a little airbrush will do. LOL

Honestly, Holly looks great in that pic.  Its amazing what a little airbrush will do. LOL

My cousin does photoshop work for major magazines and catalogs.  It's scary how much work they do on photo's taken by professional photographers with professional cosmetologists, lighting directors, etc.

It goes well beyond removing some blemishes and more towards digital tummy tucks, boob jobs and adding or removing some junk from the trunk.  You'd barely know the before and after pictures are of the same person.

Awards and Achievements

Winn McMurray FTW