IGNORED

The 18 Most Beautiful Women In Golf

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3564 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Demi Runas?? Holy Schnikes!! Yowza.... And if you don't know who the hottest golf babe on the planet is, google Maria Verchenova...

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

OK, maybe not the most glamorous, but when you factor in golf skills & pure cuteness factor ... it's Sara Brown all day ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

I couldn't get in this thread fast enough..........Demi Runas and Cheyenne Woods all day every day! Natalie G has a strong jaw line, and Holly S is over rated in my book.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

Demi Runas?? Holy Schnikes!! Yowza....

And if you don't know who the hottest golf babe on the planet is, google Maria Verchenova...

Very nice.

OK, maybe not the most glamorous, but when you factor in golf skills & pure cuteness factor ... it's Sara Brown all day ...

Hello!

Will W

Natalie G has a strong jaw line, and Holly S is over rated in my book.

Agree, she wears so much makeup you don't even know what she really looks like.  Very fake looking but some guys like that.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I bet they asked some women/wives and they declined. WAGs: Amanda Dufner and Amy Mickelson would crack the top 18. Players: Ryan O'Toole, Gerina Piller and Paula Creamer are deserving too. (Sophie Horn more a player or model?) Big Break Alums: Taylor Collins, Emily Talley, and Mallory Blackwelder should've been considered. I am just Meghan Hardin didn't make it. Not cute.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

Where is Maria Verchenova?

And also Amanda Bailionis?

TaylorMade RBZ 9° | TaylorMade Burner SF 2.0 16.5° | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Titleist Vokey SM4 56°11 | Cleveland Classic #4

I am always amazed that they get away with this stuff.  I'm not complaining (actually, I am. but only because at least half of those women don't belong on that list), but could you imagine if ESPN put out stories and slideshows gawking at female athletes and male athletes' wives?  They'd get crucified.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Ditto. She has a harsh, angular, very unnatural look to her. I suspect that she'd take a 4-point tumble on a 10 scale seeing her crawl out of bed first thing on a Sunday morning with no makeup versus her normal TGC appearance. Of course I suspect that might not be true for most guys if it was their beds in which she was waking. I say ditto for Paula Creamer not being on the list - she definitely makes my top-5 cutest LPGA player list. But has anyone else noticed that she seems to look better wearing a visor in her golf outfits than she does with her hair all styled out (kind of an 80's hairstyle) and looking fancied-up? Maybe it's just me, but it's kind of the same thing as Danica Patrick looking better in her racing outfits than she wearing a dress in glamour shots.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

Natalie Gulbis....what was the saying about dragging a $100 bill thru a trailer park? Its amazing what you'll catch.

She's is just plain should not be on any ones list.

I feel the same way about Holly.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I like Holly - she has a good TV personality.     Could use a sandwich or two, but her hotness factor goes off the chart when she puts a golf club in her hand - just not many women that look like her that have her kind of game.     As for TGC - I like Winn McMurray best ... unfortunately, aquaman beat me to her (he has about 18 or so more gold medals than I do, so I can't blame her)...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Where is Allison Michelleti and Maria Verchenova?

TaylorMade RBZ 9° | TaylorMade Burner SF 2.0 16.5° | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Titleist Vokey SM4 56°11 | Cleveland Classic #4

Note: This thread is 3564 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!