IGNORED

My son's first month!

Crim
Note: This thread is 3797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Some of you may have seen my profile pic, my wife was two weeks early and we had a son...the wife agreed to name him Jameson. :-D

If you have a few minutes, this is his first month MONTAGE.

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Hoo-rah!!! Now begins the adventure of a life time. Congratulations and Courage!!! You'll need it. ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You forgot the "i" in Jamieson.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I would advise against voluntarily going to places like Chuck E. Cheese now ... in a few years you'll have to look into a membership.

(Unless, of course, your son requested it ... then by all means)

Cute video!  (And nice banjo playing!!)

Cute.

Will he be golfing in the next few months? :-)

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Congratulations, your life will never be the same, enjoy every min it goes fast!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

I agree with the above..Life goes by so fast. My Son is 39, and it seems like just yesterday he was graduating from H.S...lol

Congrats...oh, btw, just wait til he gets to be 16 yrs old...then the fun starts. :-D

Cute little guy, enjoy every moment, my daughter turns 10 next month and it still feels like just yesterday I was watching her take those first steps (that happened on Christmas). Wish I did more videos also but better late than never.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

I agree with the above..Life goes by so fast. My Son is 39, and it seems like just yesterday he was graduating from H.S...lol

Congrats...oh, btw, just wait til he gets to be 16 yrs old...then the fun starts.

Mine's getting close to that age, what... exactly... happens...?...?

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

If I told you, it wouldn't be any fun....I'll just say this, you'll get asked for the car keys often, then............................................ :-O

Enjoy every single minute!! It goes by SO fast, take the time to just sit back and enjoy the moment. My son just turned 8 and my daughter turns 13 next month... I miss those days of just being able to pick them up and snuggle with 'em.

Russ B.

Yes, the adventure begins!  Have fun with it.  It is an incredible challenge, but worth all the effort.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Just think back to whatever you were up to at that age, then multiply it by the internet.

Why do they call golf "golf"?  Because all the other four letter words were taken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0ldblu3

Just think back to whatever you were up to at that age, then multiply it by the internet.

LOL

Joel Holden

Cute.

Will he be golfing in the next few months?

If I can help it, yes! :-D

He watches me practice my swing all the time, hopefully I'm not ingraining bad habits haha.

That reminds me...2:04 to 2:12. What kid has that kind of patience!?

Joel Holden

It is all about the girls and driving!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Congrats! Three things: 1) Expect your kid will probably be the best thing to ever happen to you. The first three to six months will be trying but after than it gets exponentially more rewarding - there is nothing so simple yet pleasing as getting a big smile and hug from your little one. You'll have some occasional nights when you'll get no sleep, your kid will cry for hours, and you won't be able to figure out why or figure out a cure. It's going to happen, so just be patient with it because it will pass - think of it like an hour in the dentist's chair, not your favorite time but it will be over soon. 2) Take more pictures than you think you'll need, regularly back them up onto a big flash drive or portable hard drive (or get an online storage service) and keep them stored in a fireproof safe. 3) Keep an online journal and record all of those milestones and quirky, funny things that kids say and do the same day they occur - you'll never be able to remember more than half of them and will regret how much you forget in later years unless you record it somehow. An easy way to do this is just to keep it in one or two draft e-mails to yourself under a Hotmail, Yahoo mail, or G-Mail account and just keep saving it as a draft after every update. Here's a few examples from my journal of my daughter's quotes: [THUD!, from the bathroom] - Q: Are you alright in there? A: OWWWWW! I fell off the toilet and hit my head so hard I can't do math any more." [age 4]. Q: What's your favorite thing to do? A: I like to go hang gliding. I think I used to hang glide when I was two. I used to play tennis when I was a baby in my crib until I hit myself and cut my lip [age 3].

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

Note: This thread is 3797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!