• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fundip26

Boston Country Clubs

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any clubs near Boston that has junior/intermediate/young professional memberships that aren't crazy expensive and you can become a member without parents there?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Does anyone know of any clubs near Boston that has junior/intermediate/young professional memberships that aren't crazy expensive and you can become a member without parents there?

I don't know every course in the area but I could think on it and look a few up. Two Questions: 1) Are you in the city, north, south, or west of it? 2) Country club country club, or just public/semi-private course that takes memberships?

Awards and Achievements

I am west of the city.  I am looking for either a country club country club or a semi private that isn't always jam packed.  I know there are many clubs that will do something for ages say 23-28 at "intermediate ages" for a few thousand dollars.  Curious if anyone knows of any.  I will be moving west of the city in the next few months and am hoping to get in somewhere this coming year.  Thank you.

Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure both Shining Rock and Marlborough CC offer deals like that. On top of that, just Googling around is a good idea. Unless you're looking at really pricy, upscale courses like The Country Club, Brae Burn, Charles River, Framingham CC, etc. most places will offer solid membership deals for about $3,000, no matter age. Cyprian Keyes is like that, Highfields, Norfolk Golf Club, (newly reopened) Shaker Hills. Part of it depends where you're living and how far you want to drive.

Awards and Achievements

Shining Rock's Superintendent is a member of this site. He might be able to answer some of your questions.

Shining Rock's Superintendent is a member of this site. He might be able to answer some of your questions.

Yup. I also just checked their website, and it looks like they've removed the "executive"( or whatever it was) level. Still, full membership is about $3,000, so not too bad.

Awards and Achievements

I can't believe this is even a thread..LOL

I can't believe this is even a thread..LOL

Did you wake up grumpy @BuckeyeNut ?  The OP sounds like he is new to the area and is asking locals a question.  If I was moving to KC, I might do the same with you.

Awards and Achievements

in all honesty....NO, I don't think one exists. Inside 128,is big bucks for anything, let alone golf. good luck.