IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2931 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I bought the book a couple of months ago but am ashamed to say I've not started it yet. Kind of spend from sun up to sun down golfing so tend to read about anything but golf in the evening. Think I'm going to have to ditch that 'luxury' though and start reading this book - my skills are going up so it's about time to learn how to best implement them on the course. I get the feeling that is more or less what this book is about? The above really interests me. Mostly because I have my own launch monitor in a 'swing studio' so may be able to better use the data I capture in there out on the course. Hope so :-)

The book is a quick read. But it's nice to have nearby to refer back to on occasion. It does offer up some great advice, and the section on shot zones and mapping out course decisions is great. I'd suggest reading ASAP.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The book is a quick read. But it's nice to have nearby to refer back to on occasion. It does offer up some great advice, and the section on shot zones and mapping out course decisions is great. I'd suggest reading ASAP.

Will do and thanks for the nudge. Your post about shot zones really grabbed me - it's something I can easily incorporate into my programme and I'm willing to bet I'm throwing away shots by not doing.

Pete Iveson

Where is the free to download e-book?

There probably won't be a Kindle or e-book version anytime soon. Certainly not a free version, Dave and Erik aren't getting rich off selling the book.

It's well worth it to buy it, be able to highlight sections and carry it in your golf bag. Said this before a few times, the book is the best $30 you'll ever spend on golf.

http://lowestscorewins.com/buy

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 3 weeks later...

It's arrived! Now I just need to remember that I still have other things to do and can't just read LSW all day.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing book so far, but unless I missed it during the practise plan part, I didnt see an explanation  of the SCOR system. S is for how many strokes can be saved? C is goal to achieve? O is how many times the stroke is done? R is for related shot?

Amazing book so far, but unless I missed it during the practise plan part, I didnt see an explanation  of the SCOR system. S is for how many strokes can be saved? C is goal to achieve? O is how many times the stroke is done? R is for related shot?

Check page xiii in the Preface. ;-)

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

• 2 weeks later...

Well have finished the book for a while, and now keep it in my golf bag for reference while practising. Love the drills associated with each SV category, and honestly think the thinking in the book got me to my best score of +5 last night. Great product guys!

Hey, this looks familiar... The audio level is too low - nothing I can do about that - you're gonna need speakers or a volume booster to hear this. This looks like more of a service though. the great thing about LSW is you can read about the process in detail just by buying the book and be more hands on and talk to other LSW readers here or on the site.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 7 months later...

Funny commercial. Advance the ball, dammit!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 2931 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!