IGNORED

James Hirshfield, Orlando, FL Specials!

Note: This thread is 3762 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

First off Happy Thanksgiving,

I wanted to share with you all my updated and new brochure which has updated prices as well as new packages and deals for those who come and see me more regularly!

As a special offer to the community here at The Sand Trap, I want to offer everyone an additional 10% OFF ALL prices for 1 week from today (until 5th December)

Feel free to call me 814 464 3446, email me, jameshirshfield@gmail.com or tweet me @hirshfield to get started! (I don't get to check the inbox on this forum often so get hold of me at the above mentioned)

Happy holidays and look forward to seeing some of you into the next year!

James Hirshfield

Tour Professional Golf Coach

@hirshfield <-- Follow me on Twitter!

james@thegolfevolution.com

UK 07939-902455

USA (814) 464-3446

Hey, James! Happy Thanksgiving, buddy. This is Constantine BTW.

James is a great instructor. The two days I spent working with him must have been how Rose felt when she met Jack on the Titanic, except this time, the boat made it safely to NYC :-P OK, maybe that was a little too much "not-that-there's-anything-wrong-with-that," but seriously, this guy is awesome. I must have jumped up ten levels in ability after our lessons.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes, if you're in the Orlando area, go see James and get better.  Dude is one of the best instructors in the world.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Here's some quick stuff Constantine (jetfan83) and I did yesterday Some mapping work to produce results. Changes take time, dedication, work and enjoyment. Having a conceptual understanding doesn't mean you have a physical command of the movement pattern. Procedures take time, but old moves can and WILL go away, just like some of the changes seen here! Well done Constantine and what a blast getting to see ya

James Hirshfield

UK 07939-902455

USA (814) 464-3446

Thanks, Mike (and of course, James too, I guess :smartass: )!

Yea, changing the picture was tough work, man, lemme tell you. It took a lot of patience on both our parts to find the feels that made those pictures. By the end, I felt that there was enough of a conceptual understanding and a feel-related understanding on my part to be able to effectively practice these very new, very different feeling movements on my own.

It really is incredible what I learned, what good players actually do. I'm actually still amazed at the theory James presented to me, on what my priority piece actually was. I would not have thought in a million years that what he was telling me actually happens in a top player's downswing. I absolutely love when I'm presented with new material -- especially material that is relevant to me -- but what he explained to me went far beyond what I ever thought I would ever hear someone say. I mean, I thought I knew a lot about golf -- which I kind of do -- but this new material as opened up a lot of doors that were previously sealed shut in my mind.

The game of golf is some seriously beautiful chaos, and what a treat it is to be able to make sense of it with someone qualified like James. Thanks again for all your help! :beer:

Constantine

Another quick picture demonstrating some of the correct principals golf swings should abide by.... For more pictures, I post many on my Facebook page Facebook.com/MoradMan or find me on twitter.com/hirshfield

James Hirshfield

UK 07939-902455

USA (814) 464-3446

I would personally think having the club shaft more even with the right arm at hip height would be optimal. Would really get you to pivot The position many refer to as the "hogan roll" .. "BTRA" .."the holy grail of golf" .. The abs John Erickson../ Brad Hughes.. Martin Ayers golden move The above position by jet fan is good..but looks like he lost some leverage..and is going more out at the ball. I believe in more leverage and activating the pivot to square the face. Where it appears your guys method is less pivot.. .. The position that jet fan is at hip height is what I hit as well..but according to the system I learned, it wasn't preferred..or optional. It does seem that the jet fan hip height would be easier to obtain,, My guy like to have that club lay even with the right forearm,,not above. (Add) also looks like advocating a straight right leg on the backswing..not bent.. Interesting..lots of ways to do this

Like working on the swing,,score means nothing to me. Might just go to the range and give up playing... ( might happen)

• Administrator
I would personally think having the club shaft more even with the right arm at hip height would be optimal. Would really get you to pivot

The position many refer to as the "hogan roll" .. "BTRA" .."the holy grail of golf" .. The abs John Erickson../ Brad Hughes.. Martin Ayers golden move

The above position by jet fan is good..but looks like he lost some leverage..and is going more out at the ball. I believe in more leverage and activating the pivot to square the face. Where it appears your guys method is less pivot..

.. The position that jet fan is at hip height is what I hit as well..but according to the system I learned, it wasn't preferred..or optional. It does seem that the jet fan hip height would be easier to obtain,, My guy like to have that club lay even with the right forearm,,not above.

(Add) also looks like advocating a straight right leg on the backswing..not bent..

Interesting..lots of ways to do this

Your last sentence conflicts with just about everything else you say, and as you're pitching a "one size fits all" approach, and as that is NOT what we do, and given your past history, I'm blocking you from this thread.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I would personally think having the club shaft more even with the right arm at hip height would be optimal. Would really get you to pivot

It's not a full speed swing.  Like James says in the post, " Some mapping work to produce results."

The above position by jet fan is good..but looks like he lost some leverage..and is going more out at the ball. I believe in more leverage and activating the pivot to square the face. Where it appears your guys method is less pivot..

We don't teach a method.  There is a ton of information about 5SK on this site about what we teach and how we teach it.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Sounds to me like you are comparing Fowler at 5.5ish to Constantine at 5... Apples to Oranges?

Stephan Kostelecky

Golf Instructor

Youtube

Sounds to me like you are comparing Fowler at 5.5ish to Constantine at 5... Apples to Oranges?

Camera angle looks different too. Looks like it's to the right of the ball, not behind the hands.

Nice work @JetFan1983 , @james_hirshfield !

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• iacas changed the title to James Hirshfield, Orlando, FL Specials!
Note: This thread is 3762 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!