IGNORED

GlobalGolf.com 12 Days of Golf Deals

GlobalGolf
Note: This thread is 3742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, we're doing a 12 days of golf deals.  It's an exclusive online deal to select customers, and you guys happen to be included!

I'll be updating this with new deals.  You'll get one new deal a day.  Each deal will have a coupon code that will be required at checkout.  It's that easy. Get your friends, this is going to get crazy! Now, let's get after it.....

12/6:

25% Off All Adams Golf Super S Hybrids. Total is $74.99. Coupon Code: super25

See you on the course.

keep the great deals coming!! i've already gotten 2 used clubs off your site this week alone!

Will do! Thanks for the support! I hope they fill the void in your golf bag ;-)

See you on the course.

Ok, we're doing a 12 days of golf deals.  It's an exclusive online deal to select customers, and you guys happen to be included!

I'll be updating this with new deals.  You'll get one new deal a day.  Each deal will have a coupon code that will be required at checkout.  It's that easy. Get your friends, this is going to get crazy! Now, let's get after it.....

12/6:

25% Off All Adams Golf Super S Hybrids. Total is $74.99. Coupon Code: super25

12/7: 15% Off All Puma Golf Shoes. As Low as $33.99 Coupon Code: puma15

See you on the course.

12/7: 15% Off All Puma Golf Shoes.  As Low as $33.99 Coupon Code: puma15

12/8: $5 Off All Callaway HX Hot Plus Double Dozen Golf Balls . Coupon Code: hxhot5

See you on the course.

• Administrator

12/8: $5 Off All Callaway HX Hot Plus Double Dozen Golf Balls. Coupon Code: hxhot5

Sorry guys! Here is the link: Callaway HX Hot Plus Golf Balls

Under $30, nice!! Happy holidays to HX Hot fans!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

12/10: So I need to start by saying this may be the best deal EVER. Do I have your attention now? We just lowered all of our Nike Covert golf clubs to ridiculous prices.  This deal here will give you an additional 25% off those prices!

Use Coupon Code: covert25

Here are some example of how cheap you can get these NEW Nike Covert clubs:

Hybrid: $74.99

Fairway Wood: $97.49

Driver: $104.99

Don't forget about the free shipping. Check out the selection of Nike Covert clubs.

See you on the course.

Don't forget about the free shipping. Check out the selection of Nike Covert clubs.

My wife will kill me if I have something else for ME delivered to the house. Oh well I can always deliver it to my work address. Damn you Global Golf!

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

My wife will kill me if I have something else for ME delivered to the house. Oh well I can always deliver it to my work address. Damn you Global Golf!

Same here. Especially since we just got the estimate to replace the roof.

The Covert is on my "must try" driver list after Christmas, but these prices are just incredible.

Russ B.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The covert25 code only works on the drivers. I tried to order a 5 wood and it wouldn't work

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlobalGolf

12/10: So I need to start by saying this may be the best deal EVER. Do I have your attention now? We just lowered all of our Nike Covert golf clubs to ridiculous prices.  This deal here will give you an additional 25% off those prices!

Just another reason why you have to go to work....to pick up your latest golf club!

See you on the course.

Same here. Especially since we just got the estimate to replace the roof.

The Covert is on my "must try" driver list after Christmas, but these prices are just incredible.

You can always get it now, and try it after Christmas :-P

See you on the course.

The covert25 code only works on the drivers. I tried to order a 5 wood and it wouldn't work

Please message me with exactly what items you had in the cart. This must get resolved!! I tested the code out to make sure, but you never know.  It should work on all Nike clubs that are in the Covert family. Let me know!

See you on the course.

Note: This thread is 3742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!