IGNORED

Have not seen Holly Sonders on the Golf Channel Lately

club ho
Note: This thread is 3752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not sure but I only hope she is on vacation. No mention of her either. I hope she will be back on soon. By far the best eye candy I have seen plus she really is a good golfer. In her playing with the pros episodes she was never afraid to make shots herself and she really made some great shots. If only cloning wasn't developed 50 years ago!

Meh...Holly isn't eye candy to me, she looks to........uh manufactured, so to speak. The GC was fine before she appeared, and it's fine when she's not there. The idea that sports type shows need chicks to gain viewership is ridiculous, look at the golf and sporting shows from across the pond, which I'd rather watch anyway. American TV is so commercialized for my liking anymore.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

She is still shown on the Golf Channel website as being a member of the Morning Drive cast.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

She is amazingly hot.....whether you like fake boobs or not.

She no doubt works hard to maintain this figure..

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Meh...Holly isn't eye candy to me, she looks to........uh manufactured, so to speak. The GC was fine before she appeared, and it's fine when she's not there. The idea that sports type shows need chicks to gain viewership is ridiculous, look at the golf and sporting shows from across the pond, which I'd rather watch anyway. American TV is so commercialized for my liking anymore.

Seriously! Holly is both super hot and a really good golfer. As I understand it she is about a 4 handicap from 6400 yd Tees. That would make her a contender for the men's club champion at my club in Massachusetts. I would be getting two strokes a side from her. That gives her plenty of credibility IMO. I have never seen any shows from across the pond. How are the straight are the teeth of the woman on the those shows?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer 4

Seriously! Holly is both super hot and a really good golfer. As I understand it she is about a 4 handicap from 6400 yd Tees. That would make her a contender for the men's club champion at my club in Massachusetts. I would be getting two strokes a side from her. That gives her plenty of credibility IMO. I have never seen any shows from across the pond. How are the straight are the teeth of the woman on the those shows?

If true, then she must really get bored doing Martin Hall's show.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

just on Playing lessons with Beatriz Ricari - very good episode.  both good players and a good episode.  Though B tooks the 'lessons' bit very literally and talked out her stuff almost too much.  Holly did a great job of controlling the interview and made the episode entertaining by redirecting that energy into banter and more personal dialogue.

I respect Holly's commitment to fitness.  FWIW

Bill - 

just on Playing lessons with Beatriz Ricari - very good episode.  both good players and a good episode.  Though B tooks the 'lessons' bit very literally and talked out her stuff almost too much.  Holly did a great job of controlling the interview and made the episode entertaining by redirecting that energy into banter and more personal dialogue.

I respect Holly's commitment to fitness.  FWIW

That show was a Rerun.. ;-)

That show was a Rerun..

they are both cute enough and one of the better ones from that series - I'll watch it twice

Bill - 

I believe the Morning Drive is done filming new episodes for 2013 too...The past week or so have been these "Best of" episodes where they are just rehashing old interviews.   They are all probably on vacation for the most part.

The reason you haven't seen her is because she has been at my house. :)

In my bag:

Driver: Covert Performance
Super Hybrid : :nike: 2H - 17* Covert Performance

Irons: :nike:Covert 4I - PW

Wedges: :nike:X3X Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)

Putter: Method Core 1i

Ball: :nike:One RZN

Upgrading Always.

The reason you haven't seen her is because she has been at my house. :)

Welcome to TST, Erik Kuselias!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Don't hate the player, hate the game. :-D

In my bag:

Driver: Covert Performance
Super Hybrid : :nike: 2H - 17* Covert Performance

Irons: :nike:Covert 4I - PW

Wedges: :nike:X3X Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)

Putter: Method Core 1i

Ball: :nike:One RZN

Upgrading Always.

Note: This thread is 3752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!