IGNORED

Cary Schoen and The Lower Body Lie That Is Devastating Golf (Troll Thread)

ZeroComp
Note: This thread is 3780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
@ZeroComp , how about you tell us what you think and we will start discussing it from there? Guessing games weren't even fun as a child.

Still waiting. I'm going to encourage no further discussion until you provide answers instead of questions and guessing games. And I assure you we are just as good at discovering multiple accounts as other forums.

• Upvote 2

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Is it possible to be with "the majority of your weight on your left side, a steady head, and a flat left wrist" without getting so far forward that you have to "hold" your angles ? Could it be possible, even desirable, to strike the ball without losing "flexion" or "releasing the pelvis" and "raising the handle" ?

So what do you think zerocomp are the problems with most of the modern instructors teaching of the lower bodie lie. Give us some info

Playerhater, I recognize you from WRX. Please do not come over here and start trouble. This is a respectable site and these guys are not like those punks over on WRX. They want to have a discussion about golf and not about BS. They believe that you can have a differing opinion and still participate in conversation

Still waiting. I'm going to encourage no further discussion until you provide answers instead of questions and guessing games. And I assure you we are just as good at discovering multiple accounts as other forums.

It sounds like you are ready to graduate to the WRX big leagues !!! Your attitude will be a keen fit over there Also, I applaud you about your multiple account sniffing abilities. I NEVER had multiple accounts over there, and I assure you I won't here. (Warning- Playerhater should be watched carefully for this)

Is it possible to be with "the majority of your weight on your left side, a steady head, and a flat left wrist" without getting so far forward that you have to "hold" your angles ?

Could it be possible, even desirable, to strike the ball without losing "flexion" or "releasing the pelvis" and "raising the handle" ?

You said you wanted a discussion yet I seem to be the only one answering questions.  I tried to be nice by answering some of your questions but I'm not going to continue playing your game.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• Administrator

It sounds like you are ready to graduate to the WRX big leagues !!! Your attitude will be a keen fit over there

I'm the majority owner of this site.

Stop asking leading questions. Start providing answers that people can discuss. If you fail to do that, your stay here will be shorter than your stays elsewhere.

You can't go from pretending that you believe this site is "respectable" while trashing other people, then trash me.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

You said you wanted a discussion yet I seem to be the only one answering questions.  I tried to be nice by answering some of your questions but I'm not going to continue playing your game.

Mvmac, I don't understand. Did Playerhater get to you already ??? I provided pictures of a fella in his downstroke sequence compared to Grant Waite, the poster boy for the modern agreed upon pattern. I think there are some clear differences. I posed my beliefs about staying in your tilts and not getting so far ahead in question form as to not be so authoritative about what MUST happen in a golf stroke. There are many different ways to organize the movement of your body, arms, and hands to deliver the golf club to the ball. I was just hoping to come on here and discuss the benefits and liabilities of different patterns. You're not by any chance Pinhigh on the WRX forum are you ?

I'm the majority owner of this site. Stop asking leading questions. Start providing answers that people can discuss. If you fail to do that, your stay here will be shorter than your stays elsewhere. You can't go from pretending that you believe this site is "respectable" while trashing other people, then trash me.

Congrats on your ownership of the site. I hope in the spirit of science you afford your members room to discuss different opinions Asking questions is vital to be able to get into the differences in methodologies. If you look at my post w/ pics, I'm clearly telling you what I believe Nobody's trashing you. Jeez. The world is becoming so sensitized. I knew we were in trouble when kids started wearing helmets and knee pads to ride bicycles

• Administrator

Cary, stop playing the role of the victim. You called other people "punks" and then said I would be a "keen fit" there.

@mvmac has always gone by mvmac or a variation of that (like "mvmac25") on forums.

Provide information that can be discussed instead of asking leading questions or putting up photos without any real commentary.

And please begin using multi-quote: .

• Administrator
Hey iacas,

As owner of this site and a businessman, if you go on WRX and tell them there is a Lower Body Lie thread with me on it, you will have more activity on this site than you've ever had

First official warning. You're put in the Penalty Box concurrently with the third.

Post information to be discussed. Our information is well known and understood.

First official warning. You're put in the Penalty Box concurrently with the third. Post information to be discussed. Our information is well known and understood.

Ok. I'll be good. I'd like to DIRECTLY DISCUSS the role of the right hip in the golf swing:

• Administrator
I'd like to DIRECTLY DISCUSS the role of the right hip in the golf swing:

Then do it.

We're not going to play your game. We're not going to attempt to decipher what a random picture means. We're quite confident in our information, our ability to convey that information, and the results it gets from our students.

You're not by any chance Pinhigh on the WRX forum are you ?

No I'm also an owner of this site, I have spent time on wrx in the past though, also mvmac over there.

I provided pictures of a fella in his downstroke sequence compared to Grant Waite, the poster boy for the modern agreed upon pattern. I think there are some clear differences.

I posed my beliefs about staying in your tilts and not getting so far ahead in question form as to not be so authoritative about what MUST happen in a golf stroke.

There are many different ways to organize the movement of your body, arms, and hands to deliver the golf club to the ball. I was just hoping to come on here and discuss the benefits and liabilities of different patterns.

Posting pictures is not really discussion.  Yes there are obvious differences in the pics but no one knows your point in posting them.  If you're hoping to discuss then discuss.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

No I'm also an owner of this site, I have spent time on wrx in the past though, also mvmac over there. Posting pictures is not really discussion.  Yes there are obvious differences in the pics but no one knows your point in posting them.  If you're hoping to discuss then discuss.

Posting pictures is ABSOLUTELY discussion ! Congrats also on being an owner of this site. I would have posed this in question form, but iacas gets mad at me when I ask questions; (Can I ) I want to be be the new swing guru on this site ! (?)

Ooh I want to play.

On December 11, 2013 at 5:45:11 AM, ZeroComp said:

Posting pictures is ABSOLUTELY discussion!

2de0b54d_thumb_398__auto_6e4d39a6cdfbd79

DISCUSS! Word to wise-Do not google image search for "lower body" ! :-O

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Ooh I want to play. DISCUSS! Word to wise-Do not google image search for "lower body" ! :-O

See !!! I told you the lower body was the critical element. Everything on top is already being done in the versions of both units Thanks for the warning about google. Isn't it weird how telling people "don't" probably increases the chances of them doing it than if you actually said "do" ?

Ooh I want to play.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroComp

Posting pictures is ABSOLUTELY discussion !

DISCUSS!

Word to wise-Do not google image search for "lower body" !

I did, just because I'm unwise. . . :yucky:

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Note: This thread is 3780 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!