IGNORED

Cary Schoen and The Lower Body Lie That Is Devastating Golf (Troll Thread)

ZeroComp
Note: This thread is 3755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
This is a trace of Ben Hogan's right hip in a 3d model called Blobman, developed by Gregg McHatton.

No it isn't. It's rocks on the ground. If you want to be picky (and I do, because it may be the only satisfaction I get out of this thread - well, that and the @Phil McGleno picture of a nice [albeit Photoshopped] "lower body"), if it was a trace of McHatton's software it would be a printout or a screenshot. I'm pretty sure his software doesn't depict traces by placing rocks on the ground.

Answer the questions asked of you and share information.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not a geologist, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.  They appear to be a combination of granite and shale with the white ones being mostly quartz.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

No it isn't. It's rocks on the ground. If you want to be picky (and I do, because it may be the only satisfaction I get out of this thread - well, that and the @Phil McGleno picture of a nice [albeit Photoshopped] "lower body"), if it was a trace of McHatton's software it would be a printout or a screenshot. I'm pretty sure his software doesn't depict traces by placing rocks on the ground. Answer the questions asked of you and share information.

I beg your pardon. I put these rocks on the ground for my students to look at when I'm trying to teach the pivot

• Administrator
I'm not a geologist, but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.  They appear to be a combination of granite and shale with the white ones being mostly quartz.

Yes but Hogan dug it out of the dirt… so what does your Holiday Inn Express education tell us about the DIRT in the picture! Let's read between the lines, errrrr, read between the shale, dammit!

Now we're getting somewhere!!!!

I beg your pardon. I put these rocks on the ground for my students to look at when I'm trying to teach the pivot

Second warning.

You're not offering any information, nor are you answering questions people have asked of you.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Would probably work for salsa dancing too. Get those hips wiggling.

Dave :-)

Ok. I'll be good.

I'd like to DIRECTLY DISCUSS the role of the right hip in the golf swing:

The grass looks dormant too, but I'm no expert.  We need an expert botanist or at least a certified grounds keeper.  Is @wils5150 available to tell us a bit more about this turf?

Scott

My Swing Thread

This is a trace of Ben Hogan's right hip in a 3d model called Blobman, developed by Gregg McHatton.

The rock at the top right corner is his hip at address.

Everybody please quit being so mean to me. I'm fragile

OK - GO!  though I don't really think anyone will follow through that far around, so it's a rough 'concept' of the ground trace at best

is it good?  if so why?

or bad?  if so, what is a better path for the right hip to trace?

do you have a different ground trace that you want to propose?

or do you think this is ideal and most golfers don't do it?  if so, what do they do?

seriously, stop being coy - it's coming across as idiotic and I'm not surprised at the mockery you are getting for it

personally - I'm not coming back to this thread - 5 pages of nothing is open minded enough for anyone

Bill - 

Yes but Hogan dug it out of the dirt… so what does your Holiday Inn Express education tell us about the DIRT in the picture! Let's read between the lines, errrrr, read between the shale, dammit! Now we're getting somewhere!!!! Second warning. You're not offering any information, nor are you answering questions people have asked of you.

I did it with golf balls this time hoping that its less offensive than rocks. The yellow balls would be the right hip motion from address to its impact location which is designated at the red tee:

I overlaid the two photos and the rock and ball photo do not line up.  Are you sure this isn't a description of scoliosis?

Scott

My Swing Thread

I don't now anything about Cary's product but after perusing some of his "activity" on the wrx (sp?) site I would recommend he take a course in media relations or hire someone to represent him in cyberspace because that kind of "na-na, na-na, boo boo" playground stuff won't last long around here.

[quote name="Ernest Jones" url="/t/71453/the-lower-body-lie-that-is-devastating-golf/0_100#post_928527"]To the casual observer (and potential costumer) you came across as cryptic and argumentative. Not a great way to spread the Gospel. Maybe you'll prove me wrong. [/quote] So far I see nothing to change my initial assessment of this nonsense. Great marketing strategy, sort of...I mean everyone is talking about you right? Too bad everyone is talking about what a tool you are.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I overlaid the two photos and the rock and ball photo do not line up.  Are you sure this isn't a description of scoliosis?

One's a fade and the other is a draw.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Whyd you have to bring Stacy Lewis into it?[quote name="boogielicious" url="/t/71453/the-lower-body-lie-that-is-devastating-golf/72#post_928838"]I overlaid the two photos and the rock and ball photo do not line up.  Are you sure this isn't a description of scoliosis? [/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

I apologize for the lack of precision between photos. Howessenever, they both convey the motion I'm trying to instill

Whyd you have to bring Stacy Lewis into it?

I bet Stacy does the exact opposite of what ZeroComp recommends!  That is why she is so good!

Scott

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

I apologize for the lack of precision between photos. Howessenever, they both convey the motion I'm trying to instill

A message we've repeatedly asked you to share so that it may be discussed.

Post again without substantial information and you'll be restricted from posting (or even viewing) your own thread.

The motion of rocks?

Scott

My Swing Thread

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

Note: This thread is 3755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!