IGNORED

Worst Movie of All time

saevel25
Note: This thread is 3551 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

IMHO, the greatest WWII movie never played in the theaters, at least in wide release, and it's Band of Brothers.

Das Boot is excellent, have seen it many times. Recently saw another good sub movie, The Enemy Below, which really gives you insight into tactics and strategy from both the destroyer and submarine povs.

Agree on BoB

Tyler Martin

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got the Hanks quote wrong, it's more like, Is that what we're going to tell your mother when we send her another folded American flag? as Damon insists on staying. BoB - 3 miles up, 3 miles down. Currahee!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Elektra - terrible script, terrible acting, just terrible

Daredevil - I don't even know where to start with this one.

The Hunger Games - I had really high hopes for this one after reading the books, but I thought it was a huge disappointment. The second was much better.

Home Alone 3 and 4 - just stop

Armageddon - the only thing that could make a scientifically impossible science-fiction film worse is a sappy love story. Well, that and Ben Affleck

Add Green Lantern to that...and as long as we are on the subject of green, how about The Green Hornet. Ugg, B level super hero's and poor scripts plus mail it in performances gets you a whole lot a blah.

Why do they call golf "golf"?  Because all the other four letter words were taken.

Green Lantern, I pretty much had my finger on the FF button. That was some major suck age.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Green Lantern, I pretty much had my finger on the FF button. That was some major suck age.

Yeah it was another one that could have been good. But alas, it sucked. Big time.

Tyler Martin

IMHO, the greatest WWII movie never played in the theaters, at least in wide release, and it's Band of Brothers.

AH, yes.  Loved me some BoB!!

My son reminded me of another horrible movie, Red Dawn.  The original was God awful bad.  He said the remake was worse.

Maybe you weren't the right age??  I think I was probably about 11 or 12, and I remember that movie as being really, really, really awesome!!  Haven't seen it in a long time though, and would probably laugh at my 1984 self if I did. :)

AH, yes.  Loved me some BoB!! Maybe you weren't the right age??  I think I was probably about 11 or 12, and I remember that movie as being really, really, really awesome!!  Haven't seen it in a long time though, and would probably laugh at my 1984 self if I did. :)

BoB was awesome! Also, I agree with @Golfingdad Red Dawn was awesome when I saw it as an adolescent , not sure what I'd think now.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

Doesn't that golf movie with Robert Duvall make the list?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Don't know, never saw it, I don't think anyone else did either :-P

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

Don't know, never saw it, I don't think anyone else did either

I saw it. Agreed with Erik. Horrendous movie. Although playing golf against KJ Choi and Turtle from Entourage might be pretty fun. Pretty sure Turtle would be the favorite in that group.

Constantine

Sequels suck

Major league 2

caddyhack2 (yes I misspelled it on purpose)

Rocky2

That's all I felt like listing now

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Please tell me this moview was mentioned before.. if not well it is by far the winner, now and forever.

JEEPERS CREEPERS

Yaa.. that's what I thought.. it's going to be hard for anyone to contest this one..

I even think they came out with JEEPERS CREEPERS II..

Guess what, I didn't see that one :)

It's too bad I lost a couple of hours with the first one..

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Twilight series, all of them

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

@saevel25 ,  These fall into my "Would never bother to see" category.  I was glad that Robert Pattinson was killed off in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire .

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

@saevel25 ,  These fall into my "Would never bother to see" category.  I was glad that Robert Pattinson was killed off in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

HOLY SHIT THAT IS HIM!!!

Wow, I never put two and two together on that one. Yea, go Voldemort!!!

Yea I watched like 15 minutes of the first Twilight because it was on TV.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

HOLY SHIT THAT IS HIM!!!

Wow, I never put two and two together on that one. Yea, go Voldemort!!!

Yea I watched like 15 minutes of the first Twilight because it was on TV.

I think we need one more sequel and have Voldemort kill all the Twilight stars in the first 3 minutes of the movie.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Sequels suck

Major league 2

caddyhack2 (yes I misspelled it on purpose)

Rocky2

That's all I felt like listing now

Really?  That's kind of a silly blanket statement.  How about ...

Rocky 3, Rocky 4, Godfather 2, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Home Alone 2, Airplane 2, Naked Gun 2 1/2, Christmas Vacation, The Color Of Money, All of the Harry Potter movies except Sorcerer's Stone and the first half of the finale, Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum, The Dark Knight, Ironman 2 and 3, Superman 2, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Terminator 2, etc, etc, etc.

I have no opinion on these as I will never see them.

• Upvote 1

Note: This thread is 3551 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!