IGNORED

Worst Movie of All time

saevel25
Note:Β This thread is 3542 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Please tell me this moview was mentioned before.. if not well it is by far the winner, now and forever.

JEEPERS CREEPERS

Yaa.. that's what I thought.. it's going to be hard for anyone to contest this one..

What made that movie so horrible to me was the ending. I felt like I sat there 2 hours for a movie that didnt seem to have an ending

Eyes Wide Shut might be up on the list of movies I've watched all the way through. Seriously contemplated leaving at several points in that one.

Definitely #1 as far as anything I ever sat through in a theater. I still can not figure out why we sat through the whole thing.

Worst one that was my idea to watch - American Pie presents Band Camp, worst sequel ever - pretty sure it was a dvd only movie.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

OK, fair point. Agree with what you're saying.

It would be nice if we had a jackass emoticon for posts like his. Β But in general, I try to ignore morons and trolls who are phishing for a fight.

Scott

Titleist, Edel,Β Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

It would be nice if we had a jackass emoticon for posts like his. Β But in general, I try to ignore morons and trolls who are phishing for a fight.

We don't have a jackass emoticon but we do have a jackass badge, it's kind of a wine-red bar that says Penalty Box on it.

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint:

Worst movie ever: Schindler's List. So lame. Just this doctor or whatever saving Jews the whole time, no plot, no point, no nudity wtf?!?!

Worst choice of a worst movie ever.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Worst choice of a worst movie ever. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/88167/] [/URL]

To be honest with you, I didn't like the movie either.. It was pushed down our throats when I was in like 7th grade or something and told about how good it was.. Would I ever watch it again? No.. So maybe the guy really thought it was a bad movie who cares.. I applaud the admin for not banning the guy and I am not sure why everyone else cares.. Just my thoughts

:adams:Β / :tmade:Β / :edel:Β / :aimpoint:Β / :ecco:Β / :bushnell:Β /Β :gamegolf:Β /Β 

Eyad

To be honest with you, I didn't like the movie either.. It was pushed down our throats when I was in like 7th grade or something and told about how good it was.. Would I ever watch it again? No.. So maybe the guy really thought it was a bad movie who cares.. I applaud the admin for not banning the guy and I am not sure why everyone else cares..

Just my thoughts

There is a big difference between not liking a movie and saying it was one of the worst movies ever. Β Besides, that poster obviously did not see the movie was was trolling for controversy.

Scott

Titleist, Edel,Β Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

There is a big difference between not liking a movie and saying it was one of the worst movies ever. Β Besides, that poster obviously did not see the movie was was trolling for controversy.

I can't comment on if he saw the movie or not, but come on, the guy has over 500 posts in the forum and 6 reviews, so it's not like he hasn't been around the sand trap (for all i know maybe he is always stuck in sand traps) but what I am saying is that I'm sure if he was trolling around it wouldn't be the first time he is doing it, and if there is no evidence of real trolling from all 500 previous posts then it would be circumstantial at best to say that he is trolling.. I don't really want to say anything else, because I don't get anything out of defending him, but I'm just defending the concept of being able to express his views as long as we are talking about movies anyways.. So..is it the worst movies ever? I already mentioned that no one can find worst than Jeepers creepers... Both one and two.. (Even though I didn't see two, but I just know it must have been bad hehe)

:adams:Β / :tmade:Β / :edel:Β / :aimpoint:Β / :ecco:Β / :bushnell:Β /Β :gamegolf:Β /Β 

Eyad

Star Wars (A New Hope), worse movie ever. Terrible story. Crap effects. Harrison Ford will amount to nothing. Score sucks. John Williams is a hack. Darth Vader is the silliest villain ever.

BAN ME! :-P

This...Β is Β trolling...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Star Wars (A New Hope), worse movie ever. Terrible story. Crap effects. Harrison Ford will amount to nothing. Score sucks. John Williams is a hack. Darth Vader is the silliest villain ever. BAN ME!Β :-P [SIZE=8px]This...Β is Β trolling...[/SIZE]

:-D Was ok until that last comment about Darth... @ADMINS where are you when we really need you?

Eyad

• Administrator
Let's try to stick to the topic. :-)

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

OK, fair point. Agree with what you're saying.

Geez I just wasn't wowed by the movie that's all.......tis the season to be hurtful I suppose *sniffs* :cry:

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Geez I just wasn't wowed by the movie that's all.......tis the season to be hurtful I suppose *sniffs*:cry:

Hear that, it's the worlds smallest violin. Boo hoo.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag
Driver;Β :pxg:Β 0311 Gen 5,Β  3-Wood:Β 
:titleist:Β 917h3 ,Β  Hybrid:Β  :titleist:Β 915 2-Hybrid,Β  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel:Β (52, 56, 60),Β  Putter: :edel:,Β  Ball: :snell:Β MTB,Β Β Shoe: :true_linkswear:,Β  Rangfinder:Β :leupold:
Bag:Β :ping:

Say what you will about Schindler's List, but that movie left some indelible memories in my brain. That scene where the head officer of the camp randomly snipes members of the camp, the performances of Liam Nelson, Ben Kingsley and Joseph Fiennes.Β Schindler was a complicated man and Spielberg didn't transform him into a saint, he was a womanizer to the end, and that scene where Schindler drops the token gift at the end.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Yea. Doesn't live up to raiders or last crusade, but I think it is still better than temple of doom.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
Β fasdfaΒ dfdsafΒ 

What's in My Bag
Driver;Β :pxg:Β 0311 Gen 5,Β  3-Wood:Β 
:titleist:Β 917h3 ,Β  Hybrid:Β  :titleist:Β 915 2-Hybrid,Β  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel:Β (52, 56, 60),Β  Putter: :edel:,Β  Ball: :snell:Β MTB,Β Β Shoe: :true_linkswear:,Β  Rangfinder:Β :leupold:
Bag:Β :ping:

Watching Crystal Skull right now and the boy and I are being entertained ... Just sayin' ;)

This is borderline neglect1 Β No son, Harrison Ford is actually a good actor. Β This was just a bad time for him.

Scott

My Swing Thread

There are movies that are not made to be realistic or believable - sci-fy, horror,Β James Bond, Raiders of the Lost Arch,Β etc. I know going into those what to expect and I still find them entertaining.Β But when a movie is supposed to be believable and the characters behave in a way that no one would, that's what pisses me off.

The movie The Game which starred Michael Douglass and Sean Penn was one of the most ridiculous plots ever. And the ending... only in America could someone get rich making a movieΒ like that.

A close second was The Wicker Man (2006 version). Ok, technically a horror movie. The plot was pretty good but watching Nicolas Cage running through the woods in that bear costume turned it into the comedy it was never meant to be.

Jon

Note:Β This thread is 3542 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!