IGNORED

Your Lowest Round Ever

majorchamp
Note: This thread is 3821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Back in high school (ancient history) I shot 82 once, and that was after a triple-bogey on the first hole. I've still got the scorecard around somewhere. I got my first (and only) eagle on a short par-5 and sank a 40 foot putt, downhill across not one but two ridges, on the 18th.

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

90...I shot 90 something like 8 times!!!!!

Can't begin to tell you how many 2 foot putts, skyed drives or shanked 8 iron shots I lose sleep over...knowing full well that just one properly executed one would have gotten me an 89!

90...I shot 90 something like 8 times!!!!!

I have shot 40 on the same course 5 times. Every time there are 3 or 4 shots that I look at and say how did I possibly blow that one? Even last week when I shot my personal best of 1 over for nine holes, it started double bogey, bogey. I also chunked my approach shot on #4.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

i carded a couple of 68's back when i was playing in college. my handicap was around a 1.5 back then. i shot a 70 once this year and closed a round with a 31 on the back this year.

dmz

In My Bag:
Driver: 975J, 9.5, Grafalloy ProLite 3.5+ (tipped)
3 wood:
F-50, 15, True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 Irons: TA3 Form Forged, True Temper Dynamic Gold, 3-PW Wedges: Tour Action REG. 588, 51 & 60 RTG, 56 Chrome Putter: Studio Style, Newport 1.5 Ball: ProV1*

Just shot the best round of my life in the first round of my Club Championship. (started on #15). I'm currently a 2.9 index.

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/attachm...2&d;=1188080776
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

I scored an 87 Saturday beating my previous best by two strokes. Yesterday, my wife and I were able to card an 80 playing a two-man scramble format which beat our best score on that course by three strokes. Pretty good weekend for golf. :0)

Shot a 75 this last Thursday. Bogeyed the last hole, but i didn't mind cause i was pretty happy to get the round over with without blowing up. This was after having shanks for the last two weeks. Golf is pretty crazy. Could have quite easily posted an even round, but for the double and triple bogey's i took on the 4th and 12th holes. Still very happy though. I'm a 13 handicapp and have been playing 11 months.

TaylorMade R11S TP Blur 60 X
TayloreMade R11S TP Blur 70 X

Titleist 910H 21&24
Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW DGX100 Tour Issue
Cleveland CG16 52

Miura Black Wedge 56, 60
Newport 2 Teryllium Ten

Titleist ProV1x

shot a 1-over par 73 in a high school tournament last year and won. One eagle and three birdies on the par fives no double bogeys. How long are the courses you are playing? Mine only played 6350 yards but had lots of trees.

shot a 1-over par 73 in a high school tournament last year and won. One eagle and three birdies on the par fives no double bogeys. How long are the courses you are playing? Mine only played 6350 yards but had lots of trees.

pretty good for a 36 h/c. the course i play regularly plays 6900yds. but a tight course for 6350yds isn't so bad. i'm seeing more and more courses under 6000yds. so you can feel good about yours.

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

When i was 13 i shot a 69 (18 holes) at par 3 course but now i can shoot 34 there for nine in my sleep for 9 holes. The Par is 30 for the front and back i usually play "real" courses but hey its still golf

Chris Nunes,17 yrs old

In My Bag:
Woods:Nike Sasquatch Tour Model (Driver), Nike Sumo 3 wood
Irons: Callaway X-Forged (Project X 6.0)Wedge: Callaway C Grind 58 degree,Titleist Volkey 54 degree (oil can)Putter Cleveland Classic 2 or Scotty Cameron Santa Fe teryllium "Everyday you miss practicing it...

i was working in the belfry pro shop at the time and at the end of the day, and by that i mean of a belfry end of day not 4.30, lets get every available penny out of every guest 8.30 end of day. so we went out when it was already getting dark i took a buggy and then birded the first three holes then missed a tiny put for birdy on the forth and again on the 5 and then again on the 6th so i was 3 under for 6 i should have been 5 under at which point it was pitch black, i wonder if i had got to carry on or if there was maybe 1 hours more light. im sure i missed the first 2 puts due to light the 6th hole im not so sure, anyway i will never know... all i do know was that i was on fire! everything off the screws and down the pin. oh well.

The lowest round I've ever shot was in a men's open tournament in 2005 at Sunset Ranch here in the Okanagan. It was a 74, I was an 11 handicap at the time. We were teeing off on the 18th hole and one guy in our foursome says to me "hey all you need is a birdie on this par 5 and you can par the course! Thanks a lot buddy. That was the first time all day that I thought about how well I was doing and promptly made a boggie to finish. I held it together the next day and shot an 81. I ended up with a low net score of 133 and won the overall low net for the tournament. I was a pretty happy camper.

My lowest round was a 76 at my Old Tappan Golf Club. It really should have been a 75 or a 74 as I made two careless putts that cost me.

However my most satisfying round was a Caledonia in Pawleys Island, SC this summer when I shot a 79. I was playing with a set of blades a friend let me borrow, and had no clue as to green speed before I started the round. All things considered I was very pleased with it, especially after years of playing down there in my early golf years.

In my bag:

Driver: Taylor Made R5 Dual-N, Stock stiff, 9.5*
Woods: 3 & 5 wood, Taylor Made Supersteel
Irons: Nike ProCombo, stiff, 3 through pitchingWedges: Wilson Harmonized, 55* SW, 60* LWPutter: Scotty Cameron Newport Studio 2.5Ball: Whatever ends up in my bag

Lowest true 18 - 90 on a 69/108 and 6676 yards - But it was in March, and there wasn't a leaf on a tree and the fairways were rock hard so I was getting a ton of roll - still my most consistant round to date - Pretty much bogey golf - 4 pars, 11 bogeys, 2 doubles, 1 triple.

I tied my lowest 18 yesterday with a 90 at Mira Vista (70.0 / 122, 6490 yds.). I shot 42/48, and the 42 is my lowest 9 ever. Great day for me. 5 pars, 8 bogeys, 5 doubles.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

My personal best is an 82.
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

Note: This thread is 3821 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!