Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David in FL

New Years Eve.....

8 posts in this topic

Any plans? Wifey and I are boring. The kid is in NJ looking for snow, but nothing outlandish here. Gonna have a nice dinner with a good bottle of wine, then wander around the neighborhood checking in with like-minded friends. Too many amateur drunks on the road to even think about getting in the car! Happy 2014 guys. :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Unfortunately for me, my New Years Eve will be spent working... like it is pretty much every year.

Any plans?

Wifey and I are boring. The kid is in NJ looking for snow, but nothing outlandish here. Gonna have a nice dinner with a good bottle of wine, then wander around the neighborhood checking in with like-minded friends.

Too many amateur drunks on the road to even think about getting in the car!

Happy 2014 guys.

My family and I will be "boring" as well. We'll probably just have dinner, tuck the boys into bed, then open up some wine and just wait until midnight.

Happy New Year to all! :beer:

My family and I will be "boring" as well. We'll probably just have dinner, tuck the boys into bed, then open up some wine and just wait until midnight.

My wife and I don't even wait up, anymore. We like our New Year's Eve "boring," it's more relaxing.

We had some fondue on the floor in the living room while watching the fireworks in London online, the kids loved it. They'll both be in bed by 9, my wife will be asleep on the couch by 9:30, and I'll be dozing by 10.

As you can tell, we totally live it up around here.

Pretty much the same here. No going out, too many drunks. We wait till midnight, say happy new year, then go to bed.

Played a round this morning. The wife has the TV so we are watching the ABC crap.

Even the club gave up on a NYE party this year, since that last couple were disasters (lack of interest)