Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lowkie

Bag divider

8 posts in this topic

I've got a titleist staff bag that I really love other then the fact that it only has a 5 way divider. I was woundering if by chance there's a way to convert or change it to a 14 way divider?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

14 way dividers are evil - that is why I went to a staff bag.

My old bag screwed up the butt end of my putter - clubs were always tangled in others when I pulled them out.

Awards and Achievements

I know places sell plastic tubes you can put into golf bags to "convert" them but from what I can tell they end up twisted all the time. If you want a 14 way divider the best bet is to buy a 14 way divider (I really like them on cart bags but on a stand bag I'd rather have less weight which means something like the 4-way divider I have in my SM Three 5)

Those tubes are a pain in the ass as well, I think search the web, in fact I saw a golf bag by some European company that looked nice and kept everything separated very neatly. Someone needs to figure out a way to secure the clubs individually but is quick and easy to remove the club or put it away.

So from what I'm understanding is either deal(I've tried the tube things they suck) or buy a new bag? There's no way to change the divider on the top?

Not that I know of.

Even if the top has 14 dividers, the clubs will still get tangled up unless the dividers are full length. A few bags have full length dividers but most are not.