IGNORED

LPGA fan thread

Web Junky
Note: This thread is 3145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Lexi hits it 300

She smokes most of the male pros in local events if she plays them

Great player that one

Lexi can hit it 300. Her driving average last year was barely 270 yards.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

She is also very tall compared to the average LPGA player, which helps that distance.  I agree she is becoming a great player and getting better each year.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

She is also very tall compared to the average LPGA player, which helps that distance.  I agree she is becoming a great player and getting better each year.

Do you mean this girl?

• Upvote 1

Btw, if I'm not forced to choose between watching PGA and LPGA, then I'll give the girls a shot. Got to watch the very exciting ending (75 ft two tiered eagle putt with 30' of break on second playoff hole) to the girls tourney this week. Way to go Paula! (Karrie Webb, not so much) ;)

The final round drama was incredible, punctuated by Paula's final putt.   Webb collapsed down the stretch and could not even make the playoff.   Like the PGA playoff yesterday, the one who executed on 2nd shot for reachable par 5 hole won.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

i loved that finish.  i loved paula's reaction, the pure joy, none of it contrived, just bliss.  good for her.

Colin P.

• 3 weeks later...

How can Suzanne Petterson overtake Inbee Park with a win this week? Inbee holds three of the last 5 LPGA majors, plus a win here and there. I don't get their world rankings.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I also like LPGA more than PGA. It's not only because there are many ladies on green.

The men's play is hard to follow such as the distance and power like me, novice, so that the women's play is a good guideline to compare the swing form and other factors. I don't think I can do like Inbee or Brooke, the new Canadian rising star, but I can play to resemble their golf style expect the short skirts or pants.

I really like Hyo Joo's form. For me, her swing looks perfect and desires to make mine like hers.

Can't deny PGA championship in this time was interesting than any other tourneys but still have more love on LPGA. :dance:

I just viewed a replay of the last round of Brooke Henderson. 17 years of age and an eight stroke difference winning the Cambia Portland classic. What a bright girl that is.

When are the producers of LPGA television coverage going to wise up like the PGA television producers. On PGA coverage they always show Mikelson, Tiger, Rory, Speith, etc. no matter how poorly they are playing. Why... because that's what the masses want to watch. On the LPGA tour I want to watch Paula, Gulbis, Lexi, Petterson, Munoz, Henderson, etc. REGARDLESS of how they are playing. If they are not on I do not watch or care. I can guarantee that if they devoted at least 50% of the coverage to these girls ratings would drastically improve.

I enjoy watching the LPGA and do often but not necessarily more than the PGA.  But I can relate to the LPGA game better than the PGA where players routinely drive 300 yard par 4 holes.

Butch

When are the producers of LPGA television coverage going to wise up like the PGA television producers. On PGA coverage they always show Mikelson, Tiger, Rory, Speith, etc. no matter how poorly they are playing. Why... because that's what the masses want to watch. On the LPGA tour I want to watch Paula, Gulbis, Lexi, Petterson, Munoz, Henderson, etc. REGARDLESS of how they are playing. If they are not on I do not watch or care. I can guarantee that if they devoted at least 50% of the coverage to these girls ratings would drastically improve.

I agree 100%. Let's be honest. Golf is a niche sport. The audience that watches it on television is small. The audience that watches it on LPGA is even much smaller. So they should be showing the LPGA stars that the fans want to see. I add Cheyenne Woods to your list. It seems that the LPGA television producers do always show Michelle Wie, as they should.

What's In My Bag...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black 10.5*
FW / Hybrid: Nike T40 4W 17* / Nike CPR 24*
Irons: Callaway Razr X HL 5I-SW
Putter: Nike Method Core Putter
Balls: Nike PD Soft

Was anyone really shocked with the Creamer pick ? I agree she makes the LPGA more watchable. Wish she was playing better

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Note: This thread is 3145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!