IGNORED

Best Golf Shoes I've Ever had on my feet

Note: This thread is 2990 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wait, golf shoes that don't have any type of spike or anything? How does that help you not slip?

I wear these shoes and haven't slipped once. Honestly having my swing better helped out a ton because I use to press a lot off my back foot. Now that I get my weight forward I don't have nearly the slipping issues as I had in the past. Really, I have no problem with spikeless shoes and traction. They are seriously comfy and my feet never hurt anymore after walking 18 holes.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I wear these shoes and haven't slipped once. Honestly having my swing better helped out a ton because I use to press a lot off my back foot. Now that I get my weight forward I don't have nearly the slipping issues as I had in the past. Really, I have no problem with spikeless shoes and traction. They are seriously comfy and my feet never hurt anymore after walking 18 holes.

Thanks for the feedback, but for the price I can't justify buying them. The nike shoes I have now don't bother my feet at all and honestly if I were to spend 100 or more on anything it would be club related.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

+++100 True Linkswear

Ping G30 SF TEC
Ping G25 3w
Ping G Red Dot +1/4" irons - 6,7,8,9,W,U,SW, LW
Ping G30 3H
Ping G25 4H
Ping Scottdale TR B60
Callaway Supersoft

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 2990 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!