IGNORED

Golf Teaching pros in UK

davy040862
Note: This thread is 3717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi

Just joined ST and very much enjoying the various threads and posts.  ST contributors are clearly very knowledgeable and fanatical about their  golf.

With the golf season just around the corner in Scotland I am  hoping to take advantage of this by asking if anybody knows if there is a list of accredited teaching pros in the UK. I got lessons off a guy about 5 years ago in Glasgow area who sorted me out big time. Although I have lost his contact details, I remember his name and hope he would be on such a list. I have had lessons from 4 different pros since but none of them make it anything like as simple as he did.

If anybody has any suggestions as to how to locate him I would be grateful.

Hope everything's flying out the middle for you

DAVY

The only thing I could say is, maybe Mark Crossfield in England can recommend someone, he's fairly famous in the UK. Here's a link to his youtube videos, I couldn't find a e-mail for him, but he's on facebook, and twitter.

http://www.youtube.com/user/4golfonline

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

let's see if that works... cut and pasted from the website https://stackandtilt.com/stackandtilt-instructors/ Authorised Instructors

Philippe Bonfanti
Send an Email
Isle of Purbeck Golf Club
Dorset BH19 3AB, United Kingdom
Darren Hopwood
Send an Email
Penwortham Golf Club
Preston, PR1 0AX, United Kingdom
Phone - 44 01772 742345
Sam Quirke
Send an Email
Drift Golf Club
Surrey KT24 5HD United Kingdom
Phone - 44 07879 624 361
James Ridyard
Send an Email
The Bedford Golf Club
Bedford United Kingdom
Phone - 44 7737 553265

Network instructor (first level of instructor)

Darren Brewer
Send an Email
Broadwater Park GC
Guildford Road
Farncombe
Surrey, UK
Jonathan Elsdon
Send an Email
The Dorset Golf & CC
Wareham
Dorset
077388 36081
Tom Motley
Send an Email
South Cerney Golf Club
Cirencester
Gloucestershire
Billy Irvine
Send an Email
Foxbridge G.C
Foxbridge Lane
Plaistow
West Sussex RH14 0LB
UK
0044 1403 753303

Horsham Golf & Fitness
Denne Park
Worthing Road
Horsham
West Sussex RH13 0AX
UK
0044 1403 753303
Stephen Packer
Send an Email
The Dorset Golf & CC
Wareham
Dorset
Ian Clark
Send an Email
World of Golf
Beverely Way
New Malden
Surrey
KT3 4PH
Phone - 020 8949 9200

Hi

Just joined ST and very much enjoying the various threads and posts.  ST contributors are clearly very knowledgeable and fanatical about their  golf.

With the golf season just around the corner in Scotland I am  hoping to take advantage of this by asking if anybody knows if there is a list of accredited teaching pros in the UK. I got lessons off a guy about 5 years ago in Glasgow area who sorted me out big time. Although I have lost his contact details, I remember his name and hope he would be on such a list. I have had lessons from 4 different pros since but none of them make it anything like as simple as he did.

If anybody has any suggestions as to how to locate him I would be grateful.

Hope everything's flying out the middle for you

DAVY

No insight on instructors over there, but wanted to say welcome to the site.

Stick around! :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

The only golf pro I know in Glasgow is Scott Robertson (Google "Scott Robertson Golf" as I'm not sure I'm allowed to link you his website) who I met when he coached at Silvermere Golf Club near me. Could be him or if not him maybe he'd have an idea on who it may be.

Welcome to TST :)

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Guys name  is James Connolly, was working out of Mearns Castle at the time but he's not there anymore.

Thanks everybody for suggestions and help.

If you're out at the weekend hope you hae a guid yin

DAVY

Hope I'm replying in correct order (haven't done so before).

• Administrator

The only golf pro I know in Glasgow is Scott Robertson (Google "Scott Robertson Golf" as I'm not sure I'm allowed to link you his website)

Of course you are allowed.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Ah wasn't sure; good to know. :)

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Note: This thread is 3717 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!