IGNORED

Free 2014 Nike RZN Golf Balls

GlobalGolf
Note: This thread is 3658 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would always be willing to switch if I thought this ball is better.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nike advertises a more stable core in there RZN golf balls...........are you effing kidding me,a core? More stable compared to what? the core is encased in the remaining part of the golf ball people. Next thing you know they'll advertise " the worlds FASTEST cavity back driver" Wait a minute they did that too. I don't know what's worse people that believe it or people that don't question it.

Would live to try them

Driver: Cleveland Classic 270, 10.5*
Fairway Woods: Adams Speedline LP (3 & 5)
Hybrids: Wilson Staff Fybrids 21*, 24*, UST V2 stiff
Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour, 5-PW, Rifle Project-X (flighted) 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland CG15 DSG 52* & 58* +/- 56* Niblick

Putter: Yes! Amy

Thanks to all that have responded to this thread and if we had enough to giveaway we'd make everyone a winner. Since we can't do that here are the first 3 winners in no particular order (all by their forum username)....................

1. Treebound

2. Lucius Wooding

3. Joe Kelly

Don't worry if you haven't been selected because you still have 3 more opportunities .  Keep the entries coming and thanks again for participating.

See you on the course.

woo hoo thank you. I will be sure to post a review when I get them.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Keep the entries coming and thanks again for participating.

Do we have to post in this thread daily or is once sufficient?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Do we have to post in this thread daily or is once sufficient?

ONCE is good enough! We'll keep drawing from all posts. Great question and good luck!

See you on the course.

Count me in!

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

I played the 20XI balls last year & loved them, so I would love to see how the RZN balls play in comparison.

Whats in my bag:

:nike: SQ Dymo2 Driver

Triumph Fairway Woods

:nike: VRs X Irons

:nike: VR V-Rev Wedge

:mizuno: Putter

Nike's latest offering of clubs are as good as anything available today.  I will be anxious to see if the new ball design is in the same class as their irons and woods.

I shoot the PD's & crush/crush extreme to start my first 15 rounds ...then move to chromes, Bridgestone e7's & b330's, blacks and V1x's..So I'm really game to try 'em..

Nike advertises a more stable core in there RZN golf balls...........are you effing kidding me,a core? More stable compared to what? the core is encased in the remaining part of the golf ball people.

Next thing you know they'll advertise " the worlds FASTEST cavity back driver"

Wait a minute they did that too.

I don't know what's worse people that believe it or people that don't question it.

My thoughts exactly. Notice how the cavity back on the 2.0 is slightly more "filled in" lol...as Mark Crossfield said, by the time they get to Covert 6.0 there wont be a cavity back. Probably the only thing turning me off about the golf industry is the good 'ol boy marketing that these companies do. That being said...of course I'll take free balls lol.

The Original Nike One Gold was probably the best ball I ever played, never got into any of their newer balls since it was discontinued. Maybe this new ball will be similar to the one I used to love. Been pretty much stuck on the ProV1x for the past couple of years.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3658 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!